3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Bull Bar

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 07:02 PM
MonkeyWrench4000
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

IMO Adidas CJ has the best looking truck on the site. That lift looks great, the PA body lift really doesnt look to shabby on our trucks. The newer silverado's show more frame from the factory under the body then our dakota does with the 3" body lift lol.

Sick.

Old 09-04-2008, 12:55 AM
Frenchy
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You musta forgot about my truck.

:-)

It's ok, I forgive you.

Old 09-04-2008, 04:59 AM
AdidasCJ
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Frenchy
You musta forgot about my truck.

:-)

It's ok, I forgive you.
to bad you cant drive up mountains! But i can!

Example A

Example A.1

Example A.2 (exclude jimbos *** in this picture!)

Hell i think your bumper might hit on these rocks....

Or how about some flex... (Way before i put an exaust on

Its ok frenchy i still love ya!

And thanks for the props on my truck. I should get out and take some new ones, but ive just been busy with work.

Old 09-04-2008, 11:36 AM
Frenchy
Banned

Ohhhhh I could do that, I just prefer not too, last time I went seriously offroading, I realllllllllllllllllllllllllly hurt my truck....

Old 09-04-2008, 01:38 PM
fireman2828
Professional

AdidasCJ, you should do a sticky thread on how to do the tm leveling and body lift and tire sizing with it. Your trucks looks awsome..
What brand and size are those tires?

Old 09-04-2008, 02:37 PM
AdidasCJ
Veteran

Originally Posted by fireman2828
AdidasCJ, you should do a sticky thread on how to do the tm leveling and body lift and tire sizing with it. Your trucks looks awsome..
What brand and size are those tires?

I was thinking about it, i just dont have the pictures to go along with it. I did the 3in body lift and tm leveling kit about a month after i had the truck, and that was back in i think april 06... And the tires are Maxxis Bighorn M/T 265/75/16. Some people can get away with the 265 with out triming, but because i have such an aggressive tire i rub still sometime even with some trimming done....

Originally Posted by Frenchy
Ohhhhh I could do that, I just prefer not too, last time I went seriously offroading, I realllllllllllllllllllllllllly hurt my truck....
Doesnt count when you hit a patio.....

Old 09-04-2008, 11:40 PM
Frenchy
Banned

Noooooooooooooooo....... before that, I drove into a drain pipe, I stopped paying attention to the trail, and I stopped instantly... put a nice gouge in my frame...

Old 09-09-2008, 12:20 PM
tankmechus
Rookie

AdidasCJ, that truck looks great. I have the same bully bar on mine, and have been considering the body lift way more since seeing yours. I'm already running the 265/75-16's, without any lift. They're not as aggressive as yours, but they do rub somewhat. Did adding the lift do anything to your gas mileage?

Old 09-09-2008, 04:16 PM
AdidasCJ
Veteran

Originally Posted by tankmechus
AdidasCJ, that truck looks great. I have the same bully bar on mine, and have been considering the body lift way more since seeing yours. I'm already running the 265/75-16's, without any lift. They're not as aggressive as yours, but they do rub somewhat. Did adding the lift do anything to your gas mileage?
i try to look at it that way..... i figure, if ima have a toy to play with, ima deal with the money it cost to go out and play! i dont do to bad on gas, just gotta learn to not mash it off the line, once the tires are rolling, im good!

Quick Reply: Bull Bar