3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Not sure what to do

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 10:05 PM
BAdassR/T
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all of you need the chill the *** out! the dude was miss understood no need to start a flame war!

Old 05-07-2009, 11:12 PM
95_318SLT
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ericemery
so give and get, is how i saw it. lets not let this turn into a pissing match. the poor guy was looking for some help, and its getting to be an argument between 2 other people.
Lol, that's what I did... I got and gave. I WAS done back at post #19, until cramerica called me out for no good reason, but I've said everything I felt like saying so now I really am done. If you really feel like seeing this argument out, cramerica, feel free to PM me and give this guy his thread back, but I don't know what I did to insult you.

Last edited by 95_318SLT; 05-07-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:07 AM
antichrysler
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not really here to start trouble on the forum. But if you want to get in to my personal views of Dodge/Chrysler I don't like them. They're wasting my tax dollars on paying an overbloated union that milks our economy everyday. A union that doesn't care if the company signing their paychecks stays in business or not, simply because they would have to be paid the industry standard.

At this point I'm trying to minimize how much of mine, or my dads money goes in to feeding this company. Frankly I think they should just sign the truck over to us since we've already paid for it in our tax dollars. But instead they're being dinks about even trading it up for another Dodge vehicle that is capable of doing the work we need it to.

As for 95_318SLT, please stop crapping my thread. You don't even own a 3rd gen Dakota, so I don't expect any useful information from you. Unless you have something useful to contribute post your views on my username elsewhere.

Is it possible to get a mod to clean up this thread for me? There seems to be flaming going back and forth and I'm not really getting any useful information, except from maybe about 3 posts of this 4 page thread.

Old 05-08-2009, 12:10 AM
baracis
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quit adding fuel to the fire dude, seriously. I'm not here to cause problems, but here's more chrysler bashing.

Last edited by baracis; 05-08-2009 at 12:13 AM.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:07 AM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

His questions have been answered, everything is off topic now, and everyone is acting like a bunch babys.

I'm closing the thread...

If anyone has a problem with that PM me, do not make another post crying about it.

Thank you.