3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

CAI vs Fastman TB

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 06:42 PM
rengnath
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lghtngblt02
Check out thoughs threads, I got a buddy with a Ram that bought one of those TBs from that guy and is satisfied! I planned on doing it just I decided to do other things The Harley has been getting more love then the Dak
The guy was satisfied with a polished TB?

The maker of the TBs is on the forums, and he removes restriction within the TB and polishes everything to a mirror finish. People compare them to the Fastman, but the differences are that the polished one is polished and it keeps the stock blade. No biggie for me, as I dont see how that creates much, if any restriction because he removes half the shaft. I think Ill be buying it unless I find out something different before I send the payment..

And love the Harley while you can .... you only get so many months to enjoy it and then its away for the winter again. My brother and dad learned that with theres.

Old 05-27-2010, 12:47 AM
rengnath
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Went with the used polished TB I found for sale guys, hopefully Ill have it by mid-next week.

I just installed my Airaid CAI and that thing sure makes the engine roar. I almost like the sound as much as my exhaust note!

Quick Reply: CAI vs Fastman TB