3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

My Dak got pissed

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 12:42 PM
reagor
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by northgator8
We were doing the rear brakes on my old car and having b itch of a time! Then it started to pour. He found ways to get the camping tarp out and put it over us so we could get the car ready for me to go to work the next day - and I made sure he knew I was swearing at the parts, not at him or his help. High fives all around when we were finished (he's too young for beer).
atta boy, betcha were one proud pappa

also lol @" I made sure he knew I was swearing at the parts, not at him or his help."

Old 12-19-2011, 03:42 PM
northgator8
All Star
Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by reagor
also lol @" I made sure he knew I was swearing at the parts, not at him or his help."
I don't use the rude words very much, normally when I break something expensive that I shouldn't have played with or when I cut my fingers off (well, the thumb pad anyhow). So when he hears me swearing and he's holding the other end of the hammer, his logical conclusion is that it is him I'm angry with - had to make sure I cleared that up, because I want him to enjoy this time, he'll be off to University too soon!

Old 12-20-2011, 04:27 AM
Backwoods18
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by donkeypunch
Jkeaton, yes, this is the first. We don't know the sex. My wife and I wanted to find out the old fashioned way.

I figure I will wait at least 6 months after the birth before letting the baby start using the ratchets and such.
Congratulations man!!

Old 12-20-2011, 03:03 PM
rapta619
Professional

My momma taught me everything I know about cars and trucks. We spend quality time under our Dakotas now... That's if we're not out on our motorcycles.

Also what did you do for prep, my moms white Dakota is our plow truck, and I showed her your pics and now she wants to do it for her truck, care to give the details?

Congrats on the new born! Keep it safe From these Sandusky likes walking around

Quick Reply: My Dak got pissed