3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Floor Mats: Husky, WeatherTech, Other?

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2014, 09:21 PM
J6L
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I elected to go with the oem dodge slush mats for the first and second row. I liked the two piece style vs the one piece second row. It's easy to take out each one and empty out the dirt/sand.

Old 06-10-2014, 11:35 AM
MoparPartWorld
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hope you didn't pay more than you had to, we have first and second row for $99.00 and the cargo tray for $62.81

http://moparpartworld.com/partlocato...339&startrow=6

Old 05-03-2016, 08:27 PM
wi-steve
Veteran
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had the Husky liner in the back of my 2012 Durango for 4 years and it was nice but did not protect sides and back of second row when the dog curled up in the corner.

With my new black 2015 RT, I wanted to prevent the yellow lab hair infestation that my old D got. So I ordered and installed a set of canvasback units. The fit is great, the side cover and bumper covers are a great idea, and I really like that I will be able to flip up one or both of the third row without removing it. Very well done. I'll toss a stadium blanket back there when the dog is on board to help capture the hair and keep it from getting between rows of seats.

That said, if anyone wants to purchase a gray husky liner, send me a message. I'm in WI and would rather sell local to avoid shipping, but if that doesn't happen...

Steve

Quick Reply: Floor Mats: Husky, WeatherTech, Other?