shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

sirk, just let it go, it has been dealt with and is done

Old 04-27-2012, 10:43 AM
MiamiRT
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread took an interesting turn? Why such the negativity? As for the op thread topic, this sounds like very encouraging news for future tuning. I hope someone jumps on this.

Old 04-28-2012, 04:03 AM
rdkind62
Professional

I think that beta testing is a very important part of perfecting a product, but there is no way I would consider doing something like this unless my vehicle was completely paid for and out of warranty. Good luck to any of you if you make it.

Old 05-22-2012, 04:25 PM
dirtydirtyJustin
Rookie

applied for the bully dog beta testing never got anything back from then not even a email...

Old 05-22-2012, 04:48 PM
CMil527
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've tried b&g chrysler with no luck

Old 05-22-2012, 06:37 PM
MrSnowflake
Professional

Originally Posted by CMil527
wow who knew we had bitter ignorant members here... I enjoy modding my vehicles and helping in anyway I can but bottomline if U don't like my posts don't read them. I've been around cars for many years and have zero reason to explain myself to the forum hater. End rant!
You just keep doing what you're doing bro. Along with many others in this forum, I appreciate your insight and assistance with keeping threads lively and worthy of participation. It wouldn't presume to take any sides in this little banter session between you and...what was his name (must not have been that important), but I wholeheartedly agree that a forum is made so people can engage in discussion about their rides. We are all excited about the 3rd Gen D and to discontinue creative and productive dialog simply because someone (who probably had a real bad experience with a mod once) is griping about your enthusiasm. It's people such as yourself that make forums worth attending and assist in the sharing of information for the betterment of all parties involved. Besides, historically speaking, it's been most people asking you about mods as opposed to the other way around. I am grateful for your membership dude!

Old 05-22-2012, 07:17 PM
CMil527
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MrSnowflake
You just keep doing what you're doing bro. Along with many others in this forum, I appreciate your insight and assistance with keeping threads lively and worthy of participation. It wouldn't presume to take any sides in this little banter session between you and...what was his name (must not have been that important), but I wholeheartedly agree that a forum is made so people can engage in discussion about their rides. We are all excited about the 3rd Gen D and to discontinue creative and productive dialog simply because someone (who probably had a real bad experience with a mod once) is griping about your enthusiasm. It's people such as yourself that make forums worth attending and assist in the sharing of information for the betterment of all parties involved. Besides, historically speaking, it's been most people asking you about mods as opposed to the other way around. I am grateful for your membership dude!
Thanx bro... No worries everyone won't agree at all times but I enjoy the forum as I see fit for me!

Quick Reply: Performance tuner beta testers?