3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Performance tuner beta testers?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 04:56 PM
ZCR1
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Performance tuner beta testers?

For anyone interested, Bully Dog is requesting apps for beta testing tuners for the ‘11+ 5.7 Durangos.
http://beta.bullydog.com/
I just don’t think I’m ready to do without my daily driver for however long it would take to get fixed if the software got screwed up.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:16 PM
CMil527
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dooo etttt!

Old 04-23-2012, 08:50 PM
PowerDDanger
Professional

Originally Posted by CMil527
Dooo etttt!
Why don't you do it?
I understand you're really excited about your Durango and everyone else's for that matter on every single post, but you posting ADHD crap all the time is getting old. It seems nearly 50% of every thread in the past few weeks you have said DOOOOO ETTTTTT a thousand times. For god sake please take some Ritalin and chill with your comments. Its like its the first car you've ever owned and you don't know how to control your emotions. We get it you love your car, but when someone mentions a new idea that doesn't mean, although you may think it, that it's a good idea to do .

So in the words of yourself, do it! Do it! Give your car up for a few months! Do it! Just because you want to put every modification on you truck and telling everyone about it. So jump in and do this too, maybe I won't have to see your 6 year old ADHD post on here for a while or maybe I will because you'll give us an update every 3 hours that you call and check on your next mod and make sure your car is being taken care of.

Rant off

Old 04-23-2012, 09:08 PM
jdloyd01
Rookie

Originally Posted by ZCR1
I just don’t think I’m ready to do without my daily driver for however long it would take to get fixed if the software got screwed up.
I'm with you ZCR1, but I applied anyway. I guess I'm a gluten for punishment. Site said that apps are chosen based on geography and sometimes at random. considering the app spelled my state wrong (Missourri) I'm thinking that I am not in the geographic area that they are looking for.

Old 04-23-2012, 09:27 PM
CMil527
Champion

Originally Posted by PowerDDanger
Why don't you do it?
I understand you're really excited about your Durango and everyone else's for that matter on every single post, but you posting ADHD crap all the time is getting old. It seems nearly 50% of every thread in the past few weeks you have said DOOOOO ETTTTTT a thousand times. For god sake please take some Ritalin and chill with your comments. Its like its the first car you've ever owned and you don't know how to control your emotions. We get it you love your car, but when someone mentions a new idea that doesn't mean, although you may think it, that it's a good idea to do .

So in the words of yourself, do it! Do it! Give your car up for a few months! Do it! Just because you want to put every modification on you truck and telling everyone about it. So jump in and do this too, maybe I won't have to see your 6 year old ADHD post on here for a while or maybe I will because you'll give us an update every 3 hours that you call and check on your next mod and make sure your car is being taken care of.

Rant off
wow who knew we had bitter ignorant members here... I enjoy modding my vehicles and helping in anyway I can but bottomline if U don't like my posts don't read them. I've been around cars for many years and have zero reason to explain myself to the forum hater. End rant!

Old 04-23-2012, 09:52 PM
PowerDDanger
Professional

Originally Posted by CMil527
wow who knew we had bitter ignorant members here... I enjoy modding my vehicles and helping in anyway I can but bottomline if U don't like my posts don't read them. I've been around cars for many years and have zero reason to explain myself to the forum hater. End rant!
Yep you've been around cars so long that you have to ask every poster where they got their mod so you can get it too. Or you just ask to ask, not to mention the dozens of times you jump in and respond for other posters when no one is even talking to you. Its hard to not read your post there on every single thread even if they have nothing to do with you, you just feel like commenting on every. single. topic. I never asked you to explain yourself either, I already know exactly what kind of car owner you are. So keep helping, maybe you can scream DOOOOO ETTTTT!!!! in all caps from now on every post. Oh wait you already do.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:10 PM
CMil527
Champion

LOL bad day ehh? Again if you have an issue learn to use your ignore feature, the point of this forum or any other is to share information so yeah you ask where parts can be found if you dont have a question simply move on, lifes too short for me to argue with you over nothing.

Trending Topics

Old 04-23-2012, 10:30 PM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

ok now guys, calm down and stop arguing, if you dont like each other i suggest using the ignore feature (CMil527 and PowerDDanger this applies equally to both of you).

now this thread was put up to HELP get more mods out for the gen 3 rangos and your bickering like a PAIR of 5 year olds is NOT going to help with that so here is what i need, for BOTH of you to grow up and act like adults, if you cannot do that i will start by locking this thread, and then every other thread that it spills over into, if that doesnt stop it we can talk more.

Old 04-26-2012, 05:18 AM
sirk

Originally Posted by PowerDDanger
Yep you've been around cars so long that you have to ask every poster where they got their mod so you can get it too. Or you just ask to ask, not to mention the dozens of times you jump in and respond for other posters when no one is even talking to you. Its hard to not read your post there on every single thread even if they have nothing to do with you, you just feel like commenting on every. single. topic. I never asked you to explain yourself either, I already know exactly what kind of car owner you are. So keep helping, maybe you can scream DOOOOO ETTTTT!!!! in all caps from now on every post. Oh wait you already do.
Wow. I did not expect this attitude on a forum dedicated to a family vehicle. You are a great keyboard warrior! You type so tough. Here is some advice....grow up.

Old 04-26-2012, 08:19 AM
Barbaric

Thanks for the info ZC.

Quick Reply: Performance tuner beta testers?