3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Software update 2.126

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 08:02 PM
DJ Hellfire
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And thank God they removed that stupid travel link disclaimer.

Old 12-02-2012, 09:25 PM
budoboy1
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DJ Hellfire
And thank God they removed that stupid travel link disclaimer.
Bad enough we have to hit the disclaimer every time we start our D's

Old 12-03-2012, 12:20 AM
12hemiawdcitidale
Professional

1 hr to load! Really. Do you need to have Sat reception? My garage has too much and it looses out reception.

Let us know if you notice any differences.

Old 12-03-2012, 08:34 AM
mm25ftx
Rookie
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I installed the discs starting saturday and finished up the map updates driving around town yesterday. The only obvious thing that stood out was that right after the map update, the blind spot monitoring system gave me an error on my message center saying it was unable to detect objects due to sensor blockage. The other happened this morning with the fob in my pocket, the door didn't initially unlock when grabbing the handle. I used the unlock button on the fob, got in my car and attempted to start the truck and it said no key fob or something like that...after a few attempts to push button start the truck, it finally sensed it and all seemed ok. As of right now, everything seems to be working again.

Old 12-03-2012, 09:10 AM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

I hope I get one because my **** is buggy as hell. It always erases my Home address for no reason. Some times the audio cuts out and the radio becomes nonfunctional and I have to turn the vehicle off for a few minutes to get the radio working again.

DJ,

Hopefully the update you received corrects the home address problem. If not I would suggest having the dealer take a look.

Old 12-03-2012, 07:41 PM
budoboy1
Veteran

I had the same issue with the door locks after the update. Fixed itself

Old 12-04-2012, 01:00 AM
12hemiawdcitidale
Professional

Would it be possible that the system may be restarting itself and relearning everything?

Old 12-04-2012, 08:29 AM
mm25ftx
Rookie

I hope I get one because my **** is buggy as hell. It always erases my Home address for no reason. Some times the audio cuts out and the radio becomes nonfunctional and I have to turn the vehicle off for a few minutes to get the radio working again.

Guess what happened to me this morning on my drive in???...NEVER happened before since i've had the vehicle. Audio cut out and i went into the main menu and saw that the "audio control" button was greyed out and non responsive. Not cool since the software update....

Old 12-04-2012, 05:43 PM
Rated R
Amateur

I updated my Ram (bought it last Feb) with the update. Bought my wife's Durango in October '11. The 730n has deleted the 'take me home' function numerous times and a few times it has shutdown and rebooted. I should have mentioned it last week when I took it into the dealer for an oil change now that I know they can do something about it.

Old 12-05-2012, 10:24 AM
mm25ftx
Rookie
Angry

ok....so now i'm starting to get a little irritated with this recent update.

1. Audio cut out again this morning after i dropped off my kids and there is no recovery besides turning off the vehicle and waiting a certain amount of time

2. Rear entertainment freezes up after about 20 minutes of use. I tried 3 or 4 different dvd's and they all seem to freeze at some point. My kids use the DVD player everyday during the commute and have never had a problem until now

3. Remote starting the vehicle now causes windows to fog up during the time its running before i get in. Again, i use this everyday with temps ranging from 25 to 50 and its never fogged up like this and this bad.

This is completely unacceptable and i know this is going to involve several trips to the dealer that most likely has no idea what to do since this update just got released.

I was better off with the old software....anyway to roll back?????

Quick Reply: Software update 2.126