3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Hypertech Interceptor - 2011-2013 Durango's!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2013, 10:23 AM
FSTDANGO3
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fintan06
WTH, why the heck doesnt our MASTER have one??? Thanks for info too Craig, apprecaite it man.
LMFAO too busy at 6 flags....

Old 06-10-2013, 11:41 AM
CMil527
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lol very true I need to get one... Great Adventure has been keeping me busy for sure Steve, unfortunately I'm out of work and got my *** beat last week for getting my tails and headlights lamin-x'd so if I order a tune u might be putting me up Steve...lol!

Old 06-10-2013, 11:58 AM
SLAINTE06
All Star

Originally Posted by CMil527
Lol very true I need to get one... Great Adventure has been keeping me busy for sure Steve, unfortunately I'm out of work and got my *** beat last week for getting my tails and headlights lamin-x'd so if I order a tune u might be putting me up Steve...lol!
Dam sorry here you are outta work man. Good luck with the search. And afterthought, where the hell is the pics after the lamin-x???????

Old 06-10-2013, 12:37 PM
FSTDANGO3
Champion

Originally Posted by CMil527
Sell the 22's get a TENT!
Good luck with Job search!!!
And really post those pics or EPIC FAIL

Old 06-10-2013, 12:45 PM
CMil527
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lol I'll sleep in the truck first I can't rock 20's!

Old 06-12-2013, 08:57 AM
woblik
Veteran

So after about 5 days with the afe, im impressed. The sound is great, may have a little more power. Deff recommend. My mileage went from 14.1 mpg to 15.7 mpg on evic. Mostly rural driving on a hilly route going about 35-50 mph.

Now i have the hypertech on for a few hrs. Im not overly impressed. It has a little bit more power, but so far, meh. Does it take a while to notice results. Maybe its just me, maybe i drink too much, maybe i had too high of expectations.

What do you think? Do i need to hook it up to usb and check for a update?

Old 06-12-2013, 09:09 AM
SLAINTE06
All Star

Originally Posted by woblik
So after about 5 days with the afe, im impressed. The sound is great, may have a little more power. Deff recommend. My mileage went from 14.1 mpg to 15.7 mpg on evic. Mostly rural driving on a hilly route going about 35-50 mph.

Now i have the hypertech on for a few hrs. Im not overly impressed. It has a little bit more power, but so far, meh. Does it take a while to notice results. Maybe its just me, maybe i drink too much, maybe i had too high of expectations.

Hmmmm, I would like more info on this too. Maybe we are expecting allot more with the intake too. I have not pulled the trigger on this, so curious also.

Old 06-12-2013, 10:08 AM
SS2RT
Captain

Originally Posted by woblik

I think I noticed results instantly. Check all your connections, and maybe remove the negative battery terminal and a fresh reset of the throttle
using the method:

ignition key on>wait for dash lights out>slowly and steadily press down gas until floored>let gas pedal up slowly and steadily>key off

Did you also install the throttle booster? Check that connection too

Again, its not going to be a huge difference but should definitely be a noticeable performance improvement in throttle response from a stop and during most acceleration events, and a better /more efficient MDS experience as well as better MPG's.

Old 06-12-2013, 01:56 PM
SlvrShrk
Professional

Yeah, I noticed the greatly improved throttle response right away.

Old 06-12-2013, 03:20 PM
V for Victory
All Star

Also plug your unit into the WWW and check to see if it needs an update or maybe has a problem and needs to be returned for a flash. I read on here someone had to send theirs back to HT. good luck and you should have felt the difference the minute you put you foot on the gas.

Quick Reply: Hypertech Interceptor - 2011-2013 Durango's!