3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Lemon law time? Horrible Seat noise with video

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 10:07 AM
Imamad1
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have not had any real issues with the Durango so far, but I did have to hold some feet to the fire to get an issue fixed with my Audi. It takes alot for me to really get mad, but it got the wheels rolling, so to speak. Keep the pressure on.

Old 02-24-2013, 10:21 PM
NY-Durango
Rookie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"Funkydodge" see my post "seat noise" started 10/17/2012, you are not the first and neither was I. The dealer did right by me and corrected the problem. It took two visits but the dealer was very good and they did the correct things to fix my problem. Don't give up the problem can be corrected.

Old 10-18-2013, 12:40 PM
ChristyGraham
Default horrible model 2012 durango express

I also have been experiencing a horrible seat noise and have been to the dealership several times...they put some foam under the frame bar....well that didnt work...now i have been waiting 4 months on the part to arrive...got the Chrysler office involved...said it would be here last week...called the parts dept....no where in this country do they even make this replacement part....now im fighting to get my car replaced...I ve expressed all options...even the BBB cant help. Our govt bailed them out and they just became crooks....hopefully i can get this piece of garbage traded for something else...of course with an expense on me...and yes they also gave me 2 extra oil changes....wow....thanks Lake Norman Dodge...if thats all you can do....sorry just had to vent. I bought mine brand new off the lot and this is what i get.

Old 10-18-2013, 01:05 PM
V for Victory
All Star

You guys must have got Monday build trucks, I have a Wednesday or Thursday truck as I have only had two issues in 9 months of ownership: 1. the rear shocks replaced due to leaking and creaking 2. left second capt. chair head rest rattles when in the up position, will have addressed next oil change, leaving it folded down for now to keep me from gong nuts. Hope it works out for all of you with this seat problem, unacceptable!

Old 10-18-2013, 02:21 PM
TNtech
Site Moderator-Dodge Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by ChristyGraham
I also have been experiencing a horrible seat noise and have been to the dealership several times...they put some foam under the frame bar....well that didnt work...now i have been waiting 4 months on the part to arrive...got the Chrysler office involved...said it would be here last week...called the parts dept....no where in this country do they even make this replacement part....now im fighting to get my car replaced...I ve expressed all options...even the BBB cant help. Our govt bailed them out and they just became crooks....hopefully i can get this piece of garbage traded for something else...of course with an expense on me...and yes they also gave me 2 extra oil changes....wow....thanks Lake Norman Dodge...if thats all you can do....sorry just had to vent. I bought mine brand new off the lot and this is what i get.
The govt bailed out the unions and gave Chrysler to Italy with a loan. If you voted for any of these people, you bear some of the responsibility.
Also,tThe dealer has NO control over when the parts get there.

I will link you back to a post of mine concerning this backorder problem. I'm sure if you go googling, you'll find plenty more discussions on the subject. https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3085810-post13.html Welcome to the new maufacturing landscape.

Last edited by TNtech; 10-18-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Quick Reply: Lemon law time? Horrible Seat noise with video