3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

About to pull the trigger on an 13 RT

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2013, 10:32 AM
FSTDANGO3
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The ACC is part of the technology pkg...I love this feature but it freaked out my wife first time. LOL
It is amazing how much braking it can apply
STEVE

Old 03-22-2013, 02:56 PM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ScottyUSN
After recently attending an Auto Show I was interested in checking out the Journey and The Grand Cherokee. The D is just bigger than I need, not to mention it sucks down the fuel.

I left the show not caring for the look of the Journey at all. Interior was fine, but from my perception it just fell out of the ugly tree hitting every branch on it's way down.

The Steel Metallic Durango on the other hand is sharp, but again a bit bigger than my intended buy. So the best fit is the Jeep GC.

I get online and shart building and pricing to find some minor rebates and saving on the Jeep, but some much deeper savings on the Durango. About 19% off MSPR out the door made the Durango look like a much better option. But if I could get near the same discounts off a Jeep GC I would probably go that route.

Build:
Steel Metallic, AWD, Leather, Tech, Rear chairs and console, Nav and MP3, Tow package, ect..

So before I go do the dance with the sales folks.. It doesn't look like they try to charge for the standard floor carpets?

I not typically an extended warranty type of guy, but I've seen a few that well worth the cost (if properly negotiated), what is the consensus here?
ScottyUSN,

If you are looking to review the current incentives offered you can contact the Chrysler Incentives Department at the numbers provided below:

Canadian Incentives: 1-800-387-3514
U.S. Incentives: 1-800-227-0757

Extended warranties are a good assurance to have on your vehicle. They assist with things not generally covered under the factory warranty, such as rental vehicles and trip and travel; some have basic maintenance and road hazard, depending on what you are looking for. Extended warranties do vary in coverage and price so I would recommend confirming your preferences with your selling dealer.

If you have any other inquiries feel free to contact myself or my US counterpart, Chris (DodgeCares). You can also call the Customer Care Department at:

Canada: 1-800-465-2001
U.S.: 1-800-992-1997

Quick Reply: About to pull the trigger on an 13 RT