Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Von is vechical order number

Got my VIN yesterday!!

Old 08-22-2013, 08:05 PM
calereeves
Amateur

I got my "Official" MSRP pricing invoice today. I'll be paying invoice price when it arrives, and I've found that on the JG, but it's nice that I'm finally seeing some movement with the order!!!

Attached Thumbnails 2014 Availability??-durango-msrp.jpg  
Old 08-22-2013, 11:16 PM
WannaV-8
Veteran

I see the price has increased on the options: Nappa, Tow Group, rear captains chairs. A 2014 similarly equipped as my '13 RT would cost me about $2,600 more. That's not a bad thing. I guess the word is getting around how cool these cars are. That will bode well for all Durango owners. Enjoy the new Durango!!!!

Old 08-23-2013, 08:40 AM
Immo
Professional

The pricing has gone up but so has the technology.

Old 08-23-2013, 08:46 AM
calereeves
Amateur

I was impressed to see that the 8.4" UConnect only added $400. A little disappointed that the rear DVD added $2K though....

Old 08-23-2013, 09:57 AM
Crew Member
Professional

Originally Posted by Immo
The pricing has gone up but so has the technology.
The base pricing has gone up to cover the 8-speed, meaning it'll take years to break even on the slightly increased fuel economy.

Agreed the tech pricing has gone up but you're getting more; 8.4" screen, blu-ray, etc.

I doubt the tech in the tow package or 2nd row captains chairs, to name just 2, has gone up, but their pricing has.

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3061598-post4.html

Old 08-24-2013, 12:16 AM
Scottina11heat
All Star

Originally Posted by vertrkr
What does VOTS & MOTS stand for? I understand it's for tracking the progress of the build but curious what it means. I plan to order a AWD Citadel V6 possibly on Aug. 9th which I read the next dealer allocation opens up for it. I just found my company has a Chrysler program that I can get it for 1% under invoice plus any incentives, which of course there won't be for a new model right off the bat. I don't think I could negotiate better than that unless I waited 6 months.
VOTS is a build tracking service provided by Chrysler. bad thing is it stops when the build is done and you have no idea after that on delivery to the dealer.
MOTS is done on JeepGarage.Org and starts when you get your von# or Vin# and tracks the vehicle from ordered status through to delivery to the dealer.. So MOTS includes all status changes after the build....ie. delays, shipping status etc.

Old 08-24-2013, 02:53 PM
Immo
Professional

Originally Posted by Crew Member
The base pricing has gone up to cover the 8-speed, meaning it'll take years to break even on the slightly increased fuel economy.

Agreed the tech pricing has gone up but you're getting more; 8.4" screen, blu-ray, etc.

I doubt the tech in the tow package or 2nd row captains chairs, to name just 2, has gone up, but their pricing has.

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3061598-post4.html
The trailer hitch is now integrated in to the bumper. That cost more to manufacture.

Old 11-13-2013, 02:09 AM
calereeves
Amateur

Mine is at the dealership!!! It's about a week delayed arriving, but it finally got there today. Right now it's sitting overnight in the dealer service area getting a rubberized undercoat, then off tomorrow to get a 3M clear bra treatment on everything in front of the windshield, the rocker panels, the door handle cups, mirror fronts, and behind the rear wheels. My weathertech floor liners are sitting in the entryway waiting to go to the dealership with me when we pick her up tomorrow or Friday. She'll never see the road without being protected from the brutal Alaskan weather!

The wait is killlllllllling me!

Quick Reply: 2014 Availability??