3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

service

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 04:59 PM
wmolina4167
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default service

The dodge service department was taking care of some company defects with the passenger seat and the fenders. They called me a couple days later that my car was ready, when u got there the leather was worst then the previous seat. I did not pick up the vehicle and they order an other leather cover for the seat and 2 weeks latter they called me that my car was ready for pick up and what I font is that some cables not plug where they go and some covers coming out.

Attached Thumbnails service-20130612_200908.jpg   service-20130704_155223.jpg  
Old 07-04-2013, 08:59 PM
MJNewman
Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Wow that's horrible

Old 07-06-2013, 02:53 AM
zaktrafton
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No way jose, take that mess back!!

Old 07-06-2013, 03:13 PM
Orin500XL
Captain

Originally Posted by zaktrafton
No way jose, take that mess back!!
Absolutely! And ream them a new one when you do. Do NOT put up with that shoddy work. Visit the dealer manager; not the shop manager, but the dealership manager. Let him know how dissatisfied you are with the work and how unprofessionally you've been treated. Really raise hell; if they want your business they will respond. If they ho-hum your complaints or offer flimsy excuses ("It was a rookie tech . . .", "My main guy was on vacation . . ." "We had an emergency in the middle of doing it . . .") cut him off and tell there is NO reason to return a customer's car with loose wiring showing, etc. etc. Any dealer that would allow this quality of work out of their shop doesn't derserve anybody's business. I suspect you are not the first person to be treated so shabbily.
If there is another Dodge dealer in the area start going to them after these bozos make good on your problem. And tell the bozos you are doing it, and tell the new guys about the bozos. And once you find a new dealer write to Dodge (with your photos) and tell them of your experience. Its been my experience that dealerships don't like to be bad-mouthed to corporate because enough of those type letters raise red flags at headquarters.
Good luck.

Old 07-06-2013, 06:34 PM
wmolina4167
Angry follow up

Hey guys thanks for you response, some other things that they did to my car is that they scratched the front bumper is a light one but you can see it and feel it when you go over with your nail. When I push the sit from one side they leather just goes in is like a empty spot with nothing to hold the leather out. The floor mat that comes installed in the frame of the car has one cut in each side and you can see the metal of the car under the passenger seat because they changed that too, I'm wondering if that is suppose to be like that because they telling me it does come like that. I have been talking to Dodge customer assistance and complaining about the job that route 46 dodge NJ dealership was doing to my car, they have been in top of them and making sure that this problems gets fix. Today Saturday I left my car again to fix the mistakes that they made in for the 2nd time, they telling me that hopefully my car gets ready by Monday.

Old 07-16-2013, 08:17 PM
wmolina4167

I picked up my Durango today and it was worst then I left it. The things that they were suppose to do were not done, they put a new head rest and that one is scratched all over. The worst part is that they scratched one of the rims. "dodge" asked me what I want them to do and I told them "to get me another car" because these repairs are going to take a long time, and remember that they had my car for 1 month already.

Old 07-16-2013, 08:50 PM
FSTDANGO3
Champion

Wow that is BS
I dont know where you are in Nj but maybe Chrysler can have you bring your truck up to Precision Jeep Chrysler Dodge in Butler NJ they are great people and can get it all fixed up'
STEVE

Old 07-16-2013, 09:34 PM
CMil527
Champion

Wow I would contact dodge immediately..totally unacceptable!

Old 07-17-2013, 10:18 AM
Orin500XL
Captain

Originally Posted by CMil527
Wow I would contact dodge immediately..totally unacceptable!
Absolutely!! A month??? I could strip that car and reassemble it in less than a week -- and I'm not that good at it. Find the regional manager and raise holy hell.

Old 07-19-2013, 10:18 PM
wmolina4167
Unhappy

Yea body I told dodge if I can take it to an other dealer but they told me "no" because once somebody started the job has to finish doing I, by the way your radio is not acting up once in a while.

Quick Reply: service