3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Wifey wants a YUKON!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 01:21 PM
FSTDANGO3
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh yes that was effective....Did you ask if you can buy any more mods yet Craig?

Old 07-23-2013, 01:25 PM
CMil527
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FSTDANGO3
Oh yes that was effective....Did you ask if you can buy any more mods yet Craig?
Rotflmao... relax dont get your tighty WHITEY'S in a wad I had to take that opening. My lack of employment procludes my modding not the fear of wifey! I'm my own man... god I hope she doesnt see this!!!

Old 07-23-2013, 01:28 PM
FSTDANGO3
Champion

You must be drinking with Finny.

Old 07-23-2013, 01:33 PM
CMil527
Champion

Originally Posted by FSTDANGO3
You must be drinking with Finny.
Nope... Finny invited me out to the Blue Oyster for a few cocktails but I politely declined!!

Old 07-23-2013, 04:04 PM
SLAINTE06
All Star

Originally Posted by CMil527
Nope... Finny invited me out to the Blue Oyster for a few cocktails but I politely declined!!
I wouldnt care less if it was the pink oyster, just to have time to go out to a bar would be great. Me n the wife have a bar at home, thats works just fine with our three crazies.

Although if it was the pink oyster I'm sure Steve would be at the bar next to us drowing his sorrows wondering, what the heck made me get a white truck??

Glad you guys are still hanging in there, been a while since we had some banter. I will be expecting his BFF Victory to be chiming in any minute now

Old 07-23-2013, 08:15 PM
Fullslp
Captain

Originally Posted by SLAINTE06
I wouldnt care less if it was the pink oyster, just to have time to go out to a bar would be great. Me n the wife have a bar at home, thats works just fine with our three crazies.

Although if it was the pink oyster I'm sure Steve would be at the bar next to us drowing his sorrows wondering, what
the heck made me get a white truck??

Glad you guys are still hanging in there, been a while since we had some banter. I will be expecting his BFF Victory to be chiming in any minute now
Haha. He takes a swig and thinks " Damn why did I go with the UNISEX color. Forgive my banter bro: us blackies are EVIL remember...

Old 07-23-2013, 08:24 PM
moe7404
Record Breaker

a YUKON!!? just have it titled to HER name ONLY. that way when the divorce comes no trouble on who gets it.

Old 07-23-2013, 08:39 PM
FSTDANGO3
Champion

Originally Posted by SLAINTE06

Although if it was the pink oyster I'm sure Steve would be at the bar next to us drowing his sorrows wondering, what the heck made me get a white truck??

Originally Posted by Fullslp
Haha. He takes a swig and thinks " Damn why did I go with the UNISEX color. Forgive my banter bro: us blackies are EVIL remember...
BFF now that is Funny...Fullslp you get a pass no worries, there is good and bad in every color
Craigs D suits him well...Black and Blue together like the beat down his Misses gives him if he Mods anything.
Finny ....Tell you wife you wear the pants and there will be no GM products in the driveway...Nice knowing ya!

Old 07-23-2013, 08:45 PM
PublicHair
Banned

They are nice trucks. But as stated, wait for the 2015 models.

I'd get an expedition over the GM tho. GM just feels so cheap inside..

Weird she wants something so large tho. Usually they want small SUVs like the durango.

Old 07-23-2013, 08:54 PM
FSTDANGO3
Champion

She wants to make sure the neighbors know whom is really in charge at the house!

Quick Reply: Wifey wants a YUKON!!