3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Wifey wants a YUKON!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 02:27 PM
FSTDANGO3
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He is out working 3 jobs to pay for that overrated hunk of ****!
STEVE

Old 07-25-2013, 10:51 PM
SLAINTE06
All Star

Jesus barely enough hours to work one job , let alone three in a day. Well finally came to the decision that GM aint going to cut the mustard, although they have been feeding me more money as each day goes by. But if we can get the color combination she wants, it looks the decision will probably be the Sequoia Limited or the Platinum, if they get their numbers in line. I will keep you posted, may have this a done deal by the weekend. Right now I have 4 Toyota dealers working hard for mommys color combinations, once that's done then its hard ball with the Irishman, the poor ba$tards. To be continued....

Ps...Steve, you seem very sensitive this week, did your White(I presume) hamster die and you are not sharing???

Old 07-25-2013, 11:04 PM
CMil527
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ohhh the hamster joke would be too easy so I'll just keep it too myself..lol!!

Old 07-26-2013, 06:50 AM
FSTDANGO3
Champion

Originally Posted by SLAINTE06
Jesus barely enough hours to work one job , let alone three in a day. Well finally came to the decision that GM aint going to cut the mustard, although they have been feeding me more money as each day goes by. But if we can get the color combination she wants, it looks the decision will probably be the Sequoia Limited or the Platinum, if they get their numbers in line. I will keep you posted, may have this a done deal by the weekend. Right now I have 4 Toyota dealers working hard for mommys color combinations, once that's done then its hard ball with the Irishman, the poor ba$tards. To be continued....

Ps...Steve, you seem very sensitive this week, did your White(I presume) hamster die and you are not sharing???
Nope its all good Finny boy! No white Hamsters here...You do know I am busting you correct...We have another car in this house and its a Black Avenger R/T awd.
Black white makes no difference just keep em shiny gents...But WHite is better!

Old 07-26-2013, 10:00 AM
SLAINTE06
All Star

Yup, just poking fun and it looks like I will have the same setup at my house too. Guess the Peal color only available in Platinum so searching for a White limited sequoia. Im more terrifed of give up the wagon and having the kids mess up the DD now that they will be opening doors and not sliding doors. I may just dig up the yard and add another space for the DD over night and pretend to the association its was a three car driveway all along.

Quick Reply: Wifey wants a YUKON!!