3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Wifey wants a YUKON!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 08:56 PM
CMil527
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FSTDANGO3
BFF now that is Funny...Fullslp you get a pass no worries, there is good and bad in every color
Craigs D suits him well...Black and Blue together like the beat down his Misses gives him if he Mods anything.
Finny ....Tell you wife you wear the pants and there will be no GM products in the driveway...Nice knowing ya!
Lol I must admit you made me chuckle with that but aren't you the same guy who told us your wife said no to upgrading to 18's for like 3 months before you finally got the ok??

Old 07-23-2013, 09:45 PM
FSTDANGO3
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

18's?
HMM I have all the mods I wanted so far and a few more.
She wanted to be involved in Rim Choice, So I could not make quick decisions without her opinion on the wheels.
I do generally run it all by her though...

Old 07-23-2013, 09:51 PM
CMil527
Champion

Lol I keed I keed...I'm just busting your chops no shame in running things by the wife! Its finny's bad influence on me that makes me do it Steve!

Old 07-23-2013, 09:56 PM
FSTDANGO3
Champion

Well aware ...Well aware!
"FINNY THE EVIL LEPRECHAUN"

Old 07-23-2013, 10:33 PM
Fullslp
Captain

On a more serious note. Just show her all the frickin recalls on GM vehicles lately. Not saying dodge doesnt have there fair share but swing the argument your way. Just show her the one where GM trucks burn to the ground after the door lock module catches fire, ps the doors auto lock over 15mph. Got rid of my Trailblazer SS because of that and it tried to kill my family. Back to dodge.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:03 PM
PublicHair
Banned

Originally Posted by Fullslp
On a more serious note. Just show her all the frickin recalls on GM vehicles lately. Not saying dodge doesnt have there fair share but swing the argument your way. Just show her the one where GM trucks burn to the ground after the door lock module catches fire, ps the doors auto lock over 15mph. Got rid of my Trailblazer SS because of that and it tried to kill my family. Back to dodge.
Mine locks at 15mph on both my cars..

Pull the door handle and they open? The fusion is newer so it auto unlocks all doors when any one of the four is opened. The durango the doors just stay locked until you pull the handle inside for each door or press unlock button,,

Old 07-23-2013, 11:37 PM
Fullslp
Captain

Ya, pulling the door handle will open the door. Just harder to do when it's ON FIRE! And my TBSS would initiate a 100% panic stop with just a touch of the brake pedal at any speed AT RANDOM! Every local dealer in So Cal said nothing was wrong and GM would not help so .BYE BYE GM

Old 07-23-2013, 11:53 PM
PublicHair
Banned

Oh damn that's scary. I'd ditch that junk too!!

Old 07-24-2013, 10:02 AM
SLAINTE06
All Star

Appreciate all the feedback guys, but bottom line she did the mommy thing with the boys and wants her Tahoe back, well that was the plan, untill she saw a denali with all the bells and whistles. Trust me, between Edmunds, Tru Car, Consumer Reports. I have given her everything, I even went really low and gave her some advice from WHITE durango owners, I know, CRAZZZYY.

However when dropping off the swagger wagon for oil change this morning, she looked at the SEQUIOA and now that has peaked her interest. Yes my wife wants an SUV that not only feels and looks like a Tank, but gives her security with the kids.

So right now, its really up to her. Daddy got his DD and now its her turn. Marriage is give and take, I have done all I can in giving her the pros and cons, but this one I am allowing her to make the decision as she will be the primary driver. Also as an FYI, I think in a year and a half, she has driven my DD maybe twice, so hence her in a bigger SUV is a good idea.

Any other suggestions out there not breaking bank more than $60K?

Old 07-25-2013, 02:22 PM
CMil527
Champion

Any update?

Quick Reply: Wifey wants a YUKON!!