3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Just got a flash update, no backup sensor warning noise now

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 12:15 PM
djv154
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just got a flash update, no backup sensor warning noise now

Got an update for my fiance's 14 durango from the dealer and now there's no sound when backing up to warn you. Its turned on but nothing. Plus the backup camera its jumpy when looking at it. Its been like that for a few months now. But doesn't always do it. Thought the update would fix that issue with the camera but didnt...Anyone have any fixes for this or I guess just wait it out. Thanks a lot

Old 05-27-2014, 10:47 PM
shelbymopar89
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The backup camera on my 2013 ram with the 8.4 is also jumpy. I think the frame rate just stinks.....

Old 05-28-2014, 04:44 PM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by djv154
Got an update for my fiance's 14 durango from the dealer and now there's no sound when backing up to warn you. Its turned on but nothing. Plus the backup camera its jumpy when looking at it. Its been like that for a few months now. But doesn't always do it. Thought the update would fix that issue with the camera but didnt...Anyone have any fixes for this or I guess just wait it out. Thanks a lot
djv154,

I'm sorry to learn you're still experiencing an issue with your back-up camera and park assist.

Have you had an opportunity to notify the dealer of the most recent symptoms since the update? If so, are the symptoms something you will be able to demonstrate for the dealer?

Quick Reply: Just got a flash update, no backup sensor warning noise now