3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Went for the flash for the shifting and eco button to the dealer.

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2015, 06:45 AM
unxpctd
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BadBenz94
On our 2015 v6 AWD when we turn it off, it stays off until we decide. It never comes on regardless of how many times the engine is cycled on or off. This is how it's supposed to be right?

Chris

Yup...that is how its supposed to be after the TSB is applied. Many are reporting that while the shift points are better the ECO doesn't stay with where they had it set.

Old 03-15-2015, 01:05 PM
Wash Man
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BadBenz94
On our 2015 v6 AWD when we turn it off, it stays off until we decide. It never comes on regardless of how many times the engine is cycled on or off. This is how it's supposed to be right? Chris
This interests me, Eco on the 14's is reset to ON every time you restart the motor. So you're saying they have created an update to change this?

Old 03-15-2015, 01:20 PM
unxpctd

Originally Posted by Wash Man
This interests me, Eco on the 14's is reset to ON every time you restart the motor. So you're saying they have created an update to change this?

The TSB was supposed to have changed it to whatever you had it on before the engine was shut off. Unfortunately many people are reporting that this isn't the case, even after the TSB was applied.

Old 03-15-2015, 04:34 PM
BadBenz94
Veteran

Originally Posted by Wash Man
I don't know, I just know it reverts back to our last setting ( Eco on/off). We haven't had any updates done to ours as we just bought it.

Chris

Quick Reply: Went for the flash for the shifting and eco button to the dealer.