3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

I'm going to kill her

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2016, 12:32 PM
coldsteel
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Perhaps our German member doesn't quite understand the American colloquialism/idiomatic expression...

It's possible.

Old 02-05-2016, 02:24 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 338 Likes on 302 Posts

Yes, perhaps the phrase is offensive there. I guess as our freedoms erode here, we shall soon be banned from saying that phrase.

Old 02-05-2016, 04:12 PM
nicola.dinisio
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jkeaton
Yes, perhaps the phrase is offensive there. I guess as our freedoms erode here, we shall soon be banned from saying that phrase.
I do not want to limit your freedom.
Unfortunately a post in a forum is not like a chat in a pub, where the tone of your voice and your gesture carries further meanings.
I hope you all still love your wives even if they scratch your cars!

Old 02-06-2016, 10:20 AM
usmc1811
Veteran
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

WOW. REALLY???

I can not believe I am reading this crap on/about the title of this post. "I'm going to kill her".

To those in the know. Obviously the "I'm going to kill her" is an expression used without the intent of actually doing violence or harm to someone/anyone/wife......PERIOD!
As others have expressed it's just a "saying" and not an actual act of intent to doing bodily harm to his wife. And killing her. DUH!

You don't like the title, then don't read the title of the post. Easy right?

The last thing I wish to read from (3) "Third World types" is what I can say or read.

The last time I checked, this forum is a product of the 'US of A" and not your country.

"We the People" don't conduct our selves to your rules. You conduct your selves to ours.

And if you don't like it. Find another forum. Easy right?

Old 02-06-2016, 11:34 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 338 Likes on 302 Posts

Originally Posted by usmc1811
WOW. REALLY???

I can not believe I am reading this crap on/about the title of this post. "I'm going to kill her".

To those in the know. Obviously the "I'm going to kill her" is an expression used without the intent of actually doing violence or harm to someone/anyone/wife......PERIOD!
As others have expressed it's just a "saying" and not an actual act of intent to doing bodily harm to his wife. And killing her. DUH!

You don't like the title, then don't read the title of the post. Easy right?

The last thing I wish to read from (3) "Third World types" is what I can say or read.

The last time I checked, this forum is a product of the 'US of A" and not your country.

"We the People" don't conduct our selves to your rules. You conduct your selves to ours.

And if you don't like it. Find another forum. Easy right?
Amen brother. Thread closed.

Last edited by jkeaton; 02-06-2016 at 11:36 AM.

Quick Reply: I'm going to kill her