3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

New To Forum

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2021, 11:03 PM
rkinley
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question New To Forum

Hello all!

Logged in to hopefully find some advice on navigating Dodge warranty red tape...........

I am the owner of a 2021 Dodge Durango GT. Currently, the vehicle has less than 5000 miles. My satellite radio died. Dealer says it needs replacing but they have to go thru a tech email process with Dodge before they will allow a replacement to be ordered..............

Been down this road before. Last time a replacement radio took 6 weeks to come in (different car). I really don't want to waste a month waiting for the email chain to work it's way thru........

I am VERY frustrated that a new vehicle with under 5K miles has broken already and Dodge won't fix it in a timely manner. They have my vehicle for diagnostics while they wait for the next email reply in a day or two or three ..... They will not provide a loner car and now I am without a car.

Any suggestions on someone I could talk with, complain to, anything, to try and get the Durango repaired in a more timely manner?

Thanks in advance for any helpful suggestions. Suspect they simply have me over a barrel.

Randal

Old 10-23-2021, 09:46 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,190 Likes on 2,943 Posts

Call Chrysler customer support. That's about the only avenue you have. Don't expect immediate results though.....

Welcome to DF!

Old 10-23-2021, 08:57 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 337 Likes on 301 Posts

Welcome!

Quick Reply: New To Forum