3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

performance gains 5.7 hemi

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2015, 04:23 PM
dodgeitnow
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nickahern1
35s on 1500 is fine up down but its thw width that will get ya. most tires you will see come in 35x12.5 12.5 will usually rub on a 1500. do a search youll see what i mean. 33s fit fine ( as that is teh siz eof tire that comes stock on the 20s)
CAI,exhaust and chip/tuner is the triple gthreat. the best 3 "bolt-ons" that you will notice the difference. cai is a personaly preference really and same with exhaust ( you like it loud or mild). as for the tuner ive heard alot of guys waiting for the smt hemi tuner to comne out but alot of guys areusing the superchips. you can easily spend $1000 for those three things and its worth every penny.

DO NOT GET THE THROTTLE BODY SPACER ITS A WASTE. instead get the fastmans throttle body itself

I have cut out exhaust CAI TBS banks programmer and I personal think the TBS works on throttle response that's it but u notice its on there

Old 02-02-2015, 10:44 AM
HemiLonestar
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Holy thread resurrection Batman!

Quick Reply: performance gains 5.7 hemi