3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

View This To Watch A Dodge 1500 SRT-10 Get Flipped By Stupid Kids!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 12:50 AM
FarmBoy428
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation View This To Watch A Dodge 1500 SRT-10 Get Flipped By Stupid Kids!

Just watch the tragic destructive flip of this Dodge 1500 SRT-10 Burnout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFH39T0Z0WI

Life Lesson Learned:

NEVER BUY your kid a $50,000+ Truck Because this is what they'd prob do.

Last edited by FarmBoy428; 07-29-2010 at 12:59 AM. Reason: remove [/vid]
Old 07-29-2010, 01:12 AM
freestyledude
Captain

Sometimes I wanna smack the kids at highschool who get brand new trucks from their parents and treat em like crap. I've always paid for all my dirt bikes and my truck by working hard on the farm so I take care of my stuff.

Old 07-29-2010, 01:17 AM
kx250frider617
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by freestyledude
Sometimes I wanna smack the kids at highschool who get brand new trucks from their parents and treat em like crap. I've always paid for all my dirt bikes and my truck by working hard on the farm so I take care of my stuff.
Im not going to lie, I had help getting this truck and I had the nicest one at school but unlike all the rich kids, I was out waxing my baby, paying for all the add ons, pretty much treating it like a rolls royce i just hate seeing kids no getting brand new cars then doing all the stuff to it under daddy's bill then they brag about it.

Old 07-29-2010, 01:22 AM
freestyledude
Captain

Thats very true. And who knows maybe this video was a one time deal too? Didn't look like the kid really knew what he was doin
But yeah when you take care of your stuff there's no reason your parents couldn't help you out a bit. I've gotten some help on repairs, so in turn I work on my parents stuff (Saved em thousands just this summer on labour!)

Old 07-29-2010, 01:40 AM
FarmBoy428
Veteran

I agree, I am a 3rd generation Dairy farmer, and I just got my 1996 Dodge 1500 Laramie SLT with the 5.9L Magnum 4x2 i got it for 1500 about a week ago. I got my license April 28th the day i turned 16. I didnt have a vehicle to drive until then. I made all my money working on the farm, going to auctions selling things, helping other farmers in my area. Anything really to save up enough to get me a good running ram. There is a kid in my town I happen to be best friends with. He lives on a multi-million dollar Cattle ranch here in illinois, goes to my high school, and he drives a 2005 Dodge 2500 Power Wagon. He has the nicest truck in my town with a population of 6500 people...

Old 07-29-2010, 01:42 AM
nozmadd0x
Veteran

Originally Posted by kx250frider617
Im not going to lie, I had help getting this truck and I had the nicest one at school but unlike all the rich kids, I was out waxing my baby, paying for all the add ons, pretty much treating it like a rolls royce i just hate seeing kids no getting brand new cars then doing all the stuff to it under daddy's bill then they brag about it.
Same. I bought my truck off my dad when I turned 16 (Paid the $6,000 that he still owed on it) and ever since then I have paid for everything that has been done to it. I went to a catholic high school and all the seniors getting their new mustangs and such just pissed me off especially when they treated them like crap. The only two trucks there were mine and my buddies gmc and we did nothing but wax them, polish the chrome, and work on them while everyone else called up dumb for taking care of our cars. One kid actually got his acura impounded so his parents bought him a beamer to drive, which he then got impounded for street racing after blowing a red light and hitting a sign, totalling the car to which he said "I was tired of that anyways"... Things mean a lot more to you when you actually had to pay for them. But then again maybe this was a one time deal and they learned their lesson.

Old 07-29-2010, 01:49 AM
FarmBoy428
Veteran

Originally Posted by nozmadd0x
Same. I bought my truck off my dad when I turned 16 (Paid the $6,000 that he still owed on it) and ever since then I have paid for everything that has been done to it. I went to a catholic high school and all the seniors getting their new mustangs and such just pissed me off especially when they treated them like crap. The only two trucks there were mine and my buddies gmc and we did nothing but wax them, polish the chrome, and work on them while everyone else called up dumb for taking care of our cars. One kid actually got his acura impounded so his parents bought him a beamer to drive, which he then got impounded for street racing after blowing a red light and hitting a sign, totalling the car to which he said "I was tired of that anyways"... Things mean a lot more to you when you actually had to pay for them. But then again maybe this was a one time deal and they learned their lesson.
Very true. I hate little rich city kids, who treat there parents like ****. I have to work for ever peny, and i wont take a dime from anyone unless i urned it. I never ask my parents for money, i already learned what would happen if i did. I aint gonna go into detail either. It has to do with gettin a switch, and pickin on bigger than 1/4 inch in diameter, and longer than 4 feet. If not my dad would go out an get one him self, and bust my ***. I learned not to give my parents **** growing up. I guess times have changed. I am a 16 year old kid, and i wont talk back to my parents like all those little smash mouthy little kids do these days. I dont know, i wish everyone could have a parent worthy enough to teach there child some self discipline.

Old 07-29-2010, 01:50 AM
kx250frider617
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FarmBoy428
I agree, I am a 3rd generation Dairy farmer, and I just got my 1996 Dodge 1500 Laramie SLT with the 5.9L Magnum 4x2 i got it for 1500 about a week ago. I got my license April 28th the day i turned 16. I didnt have a vehicle to drive until then. I made all my money working on the farm, going to auctions selling things, helping other farmers in my area. Anything really to save up enough to get me a good running ram. There is a kid in my town I happen to be best friends with. He lives on a multi-million dollar Cattle ranch here in illinois, goes to my high school, and he drives a 2005 Dodge 2500 Power Wagon. He has the nicest truck in my town with a population of 6500 people...
I had the nicest truck at my old high school but living by the beach, trucks are like bro dirt biker rides, All the rich kids drove bmw's and one girl had a new ranger rover sport. Lets just say, the school parking lot looked more like a business complex rather than a kids bumper car area.

Old 07-29-2010, 01:52 AM
FarmBoy428
Veteran

WOW, where i come from it aint like that here. nothin but trucks, and suvs maybe a couple little hondas or little four doors. thats about it.

Old 07-29-2010, 01:58 AM
nozmadd0x
Veteran

I'm from the city (columbus, ohio) so we have plenty of cars. The one thing I hated was every year the seniors would vote on best care and it always went to some rich kid with a new mustang or beamer, but never to people like my buddies and I who actually spent time working on our engines, sound systems, keeping the truck clean, the rims shining, and the interior looking brand new. No respect for all the work we would put in. But whatever. In the long run I win because my buddies and I could always whip their little v6's and when it came to hauling stuff who did they call? And then who did they have to pay? Yep us thats who. Alteast it only takes me one trip in one vehicle to move my stuff back and forth from college

Quick Reply: View This To Watch A Dodge 1500 SRT-10 Get Flipped By Stupid Kids!