3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

4WheelOnline.com is the devil.

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 12:49 PM
BrianD215
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

An update.... I got another email back from the credit department. She said she sent my emails to one of the owners. She included his response at the bottom of her email to me.

--------------------------
I had one of the owners of 4wheelonline read your emails and his response is below. We clearly state on our site in the RETURNS section:

We reserve the right to inspect, or have our agents inspect, all returns before issuing a credit. If the return is not in original and resellable condition with all original packaging, and documents an additional may be assessed by 4WheelOnline at our discretion. In the case that the return is totally not sellable we reserve the right not to offer a refund.

We did ship you the incorrect parts however, it is your responsibility to inspect and check to make sure you have the correct part BEFORE installation.

I am sorry but there will be no further refund.

Sharon Burkhart, Credit Manager

-----Original Message-----
To: 'Creditdepartment' <creditdepartment@4wheelonline.com>
Date: 09/22/10 07:51
Subject: RE: Re[4]: FROM CREDIT MANAGER AT 4WHEELONLINE

He States, " The shocks never even touched the vehicle. There may have been some scuffs from attempting to put the hardware on. But frankly, that is not my fault."
That is his fault if he could not assemble them correctly and in turn damage them. No Credit.
Thanks
Ryan
---------

So the owner is implying that I damaged them by taking them out of the box and putting a bushing on. Honestly the only damage those shocks had was where the wire was that kept them compressed during shipment.

They really are not budging on this. We're only talking about like $80 here and it was their mistake. I let them know this story is going all over web forums and I will be lodging a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Old 09-22-2010, 01:43 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Well I guess you're right then, 4wheelonline IS the devil, Bobby Bouchet...

Old 09-22-2010, 02:23 PM
PhotogTom
Veteran

Originally Posted by BrianD215
An update.... I got another email back from the credit department. She said she sent my emails to one of the owners. She included his response at the bottom of her email to me.

--------------------------

""I am sorry but there will be no further refund.""
If you paid for them with a credit card, you may still have the right to dispute the charge. Check the fine print on your credit card contract. You can put a hold on the charge, dispute it, and get help from the credit card company.

No guarantee, but they do pull some weight and once in a while, can actually help.

Old 09-22-2010, 03:44 PM
Greg in MO
Amateur

Well this isn't encouraging... I ordered a Volant CAI from them on the 1st, and haven't seen or heard anything from them other than the confirmation email. I just sent them another email asking for status.

Here's hoping...

Greg

Old 09-22-2010, 04:20 PM
BrianD215
Professional

Yeah Greg, you might want to get on them about that. They were horrible about my whole order. My vent visors were missing install stuff. My leveling kit was on the packing slip with the shocks implying that it should be in the same box and it wasn't. It didn't show up for another 4 days. And the shocks, as I mentioned, were just stupid.

Old 09-22-2010, 04:22 PM
nussdawg395
Veteran

Man that sucks. My boss is going thru the same thing. He ordered a set of nerf bars for his 2010 ram crew cab. He got the bars with the box marked crew cab nerf bars, and put the hardware on, went to put the bars on the hangers and they were too short, they were for a quad cab. Called them and they told him the same thing that he tried to put them on no refund. This has now been three months. He called the manufacturer and they confirmed that the wrong bars must have been put in the box and called them and told them to return them. Now raptor said they offered them the refund to reutrn to my boss and he still hasnt seen any money. so he's out $380 and no nerf bars. These guys are horrible! Good luck and i hope you get everything straightened out.

Old 09-22-2010, 04:26 PM
BrianD215
Professional

Holy hell man. A $380 screwing is just inconceivable. I think if it was that much money I would be driving to Florida and burning their shop to the ground out of sheer principle. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau today. I wonder if that will wake them up a bit.
Well, I'll be boycotting them forever. I may write that in my signature line. haha.

Old 09-22-2010, 05:01 PM
Mega-Hemi
Record Breaker

Better Business Bureau can really make a difference. I've used them more than once. Not to mention we now have the owners e-mail address. Maybe we should get a couple hundred or so people to flood his e-mail with boycott threats and see if that changes his attitude.

Oh, and definitely dispute the charge. Even if the credit company won't refund you right away they will put a hold on the payment, until they investigate it, and could actually cost 4wheelonline.com time and money to get it. They're not gonna put up too much of a fight to get $80.

Last edited by Mega-Hemi; 09-22-2010 at 05:05 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:02 PM
cjs4444
All Star

That is his fault if he could not assemble them correctly and in turn damage them.

Ok this guy is an owner?????? Guess he didnt read the part about them being the wrong ones, therefore the wrong size so they would no work in the first place....oh the people that are in charge of things....makes you wonder.

Hell ill email him right now....

Old 09-22-2010, 05:13 PM
Matt99
Champion

I just emailed him

Quick Reply: 4WheelOnline.com is the devil.