3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

4WheelOnline.com is the devil.

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 09:22 AM
cjs4444
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i do....who's next

Old 09-23-2010, 09:27 AM
theHemiBeast
Professional

wow, I was actually about to pull the trigger on over $2K worth of goods from them just earlier this week, but luckily I got a better deal from a local shop.

glad to hear everything came out right in the end. I figure all the potential loss of future buinsess over a lousy $80 set the owner straight quicker than anything!

Old 09-23-2010, 09:35 AM
nateroach
Veteran

Wow,
I just read through the entire thread and the problems that the OP encountered. All I have to say is this was an awesome display of forum members standing up for each other.

to the OP, glad you got the situation resolved.

nateroach

Old 09-23-2010, 10:02 AM
Marx
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

still won't order from them lol

Old 09-23-2010, 12:24 PM
Greg in MO
Amateur

Glad to hear you got some satisfaction...

I still haven't heard from them. If they don't respond soon I am just going to cancel my order and have my CC take care if it. I won't be making that mistake again.

Greg

Old 09-23-2010, 01:05 PM
BrianD215
Professional

Yeah, it was pretty amazing to see how quickly they changed their tune when the forum started emailing them. I had been arguing with them for several days to no avail. As soon as forum members started emailing the owners, it only took about 2 hours for them to buckle.
But I definitely would not recommend buying anything from them ever. The first problem I had was with the window vent visors. They were missing the surface prep goo. I called and they guy was just like "Well, I don't have any to send you. Do you really need it?" I had to force him to call the manufacturer, who was of course more than happy to mail it out.
In the future, any time any of us get screwed we should post a thread and we'll all gang up.

And Greg I would say I would be happy to email them on your behalf, but I am pretty sure they won't listen to anything I have to say ever again. But the power of the forum is here if you need it I am sure.

Last edited by BrianD215; 09-23-2010 at 01:08 PM.
Old 09-23-2010, 04:51 PM
nussdawg395
Veteran

Man thats awesome and glad you got everthing resolved. I have to correct my previous post, and make this clear 4wheelonline is not the only bad business. I posted before my boss bought the nerfs from 4wheelonline and actually it was truckaddons.com. I told him about the thread and he corrected me, he ordered other items from 4wheel and is having the trouble with truckaddons.com so watch out for them, they are crooks too.

Old 09-23-2010, 10:18 PM
Matt99
Champion

Hello Matt,

Thank you for your concern and comments. I can not get into a discussion as relates a customer's situation with 4 Wheel. I can however say that the remaining Credit as relates this particular customer has been issued. Again thank you for your concern and comments.

Regards,

Ryan K Heath
www.4wheelonline.com

Old 09-24-2010, 05:59 AM
Hammered

I do special orders for a major aftermarket parts store and I would get punched straight in the mouth if I ever said the customer damaged it and gave no credit or exchange after selling them the wrong part. I'm happy for you that they sucked it up and changed their minds about the refund. Just needed a few guys to put the pressure to 'em.

I checked the site out - only thing that caught my eye was the AVS ventvisors in the 4pc smoke in-channel or vent deflector style- 69.99 + 4.99 shipping wtf mate.... poking people in both eyes right there.

Old 09-24-2010, 08:54 AM
cjs4444
All Star

Originally Posted by Hammered
I do special orders for a major aftermarket parts store and I would get punched straight in the mouth if I ever said the customer damaged it and gave no credit or exchange after selling them the wrong part. I'm happy for you that they sucked it up and changed their minds about the refund. Just needed a few guys to put the pressure to 'em.

I checked the site out - only thing that caught my eye was the AVS ventvisors in the 4pc smoke in-channel or vent deflector style- 69.99 + 4.99 shipping wtf mate.... poking people in both eyes right there.

What is this major aftermarket parts store you speak of sir?

Quick Reply: 4WheelOnline.com is the devil.