3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

4WheelOnline.com is the devil.

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Greg in MO
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My CAI showed up on Friday right before I left for the weekend. I just got back last night so I haven't had a chance to open it and check things out. I never did receive a response to my email.

I am glad that it arrived. Took over 3 weeks. I'll report back with any problems.

Thanks guys!

Greg

Old 09-27-2010, 02:59 PM
That1guy
Veteran

I like how they wont ship anything to you from now on.

Old 09-28-2010, 12:59 AM
BrianD215
Professional

Yeah. As if I was going to ever order from them again.

Greg, glad your order showed. I hope it's right.

Old 09-28-2010, 09:21 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by nussdawg395
Man thats awesome and glad you got everthing resolved. I have to correct my previous post, and make this clear 4wheelonline is not the only bad business. I posted before my boss bought the nerfs from 4wheelonline and actually it was truckaddons.com. I told him about the thread and he corrected me, he ordered other items from 4wheel and is having the trouble with truckaddons.com so watch out for them, they are crooks too.

Ain't never ordered from 4WheelOnline and now I don't think I will. As far as Truckaddons goes, I've probably placed 3 or 4 orders there, never had an issue. I've never had to deal with their customer service dept though. Its usually when there is a problem that you see a company's true colors...

Old 09-28-2010, 11:06 AM
Greg in MO
Amateur

Got a better look at the CAI yesterday. It was shipped direct from Volant apparently. So I decided to install my new toy...

Since I was pulling the old airbox and such I figured it was a good time to replace the plugs as well. In the process I managed to twist off three of the studs that hold the ignition coils down. Those of course have to be ordered from Mopar and won't show up until tomorrow.

Got the new box installed, but notice that the straight fitting used to hook up the breather tube was missing. Sigh... Off to the hardware store.

So now my truck is offline for another day. At least I got the plugs changed so it's ready to go as soon as the studs are replaced. Since I have to wait a day though, I think I will pull the TB off and clean it as well.

Greg

Old 09-28-2010, 10:25 PM
BrianD215
Professional

Haha. Wow Greg. Nothing's ever easy is it?

Quick Reply: 4WheelOnline.com is the devil.