3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Good brand of Tuner? Any seat of the pants difference?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 10:25 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by weedahoe
Off topic I know but I have the new guys at KRC tell me SCT was coming out with trans support but I have yet to see it.
I'd like to know where these "new guys at KRC are at", because every time I drive by there is a cheazy hand written sign taped on the door with the new company name and the door is ALWAYS LOCKED. Overhead bay doors in the back closed and nobody home.

That said, I was told by someone who writes custom tunes about a year and a half ago that tire size adjustment was "a week or two" away and tranny tunes were "a month or so away"...

I'll believe it when I see it...

Old 10-13-2010, 05:15 PM
PhillyFireLieutenant
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nicer info,

Old 10-13-2010, 06:18 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

I was actually meaning to call KRC today and talk to them about some other issues but it is good to see that feedback. I would really hate to see them close shop or fall on their face after Marty put so much time and work into that place. It would be like slapping him in the face IMO.

Old 10-13-2010, 06:41 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by weedahoe
I was actually meaning to call KRC today and talk to them about some other issues but it is good to see that feedback. I would really hate to see them close shop or fall on their face after Marty put so much time and work into that place. It would be like slapping him in the face IMO.
Yeah, I dunno what the deal was there, the place was always packed with project vehicles, Marty was always busy and the staff was fairly small and overhead was small (at least by looking at the place).
Billy seemed to be a very passionate guy. I can't see them losing money because they were charging about retail on parts and Marty's labor was excellent, but not cheap by any means.

Dunno...

Quick Reply: Good brand of Tuner? Any seat of the pants difference?