3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

06 megacab HEMI with 150,000 on it

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 08:14 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by jastamjas
thanks for the input. I have changed every fluid to Royal Purple. I did the spark plugs a few weeks ago. I doesn't have any real signs of wear. I even did the compression check on it and came out good. I have a tick as well. I will just wait for her to blow and buy a new engine. I do need some new tires I will probably just go with the Nittos if I can find the size I want. I was looking for 315/70/17. I think that is about a 35 it looks like the will fit without a lift.

We all have the "tick", it's nothing to worry about. Mine has done it since day one, although when I changed to RP oil it did quiet it down a good bit. Have personally seen a Hemi with 210k miles on it and according to the owner, it's ticked from day one.

Old 10-18-2010, 10:19 AM
jastamjas
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone know if I need to lift my truck to fit 315/70/17. If so I guess I will have to go a size smaller. I hit a bump the other day and got the death wobbles doing 73mph. That was a bad time to figure out I need a new steering stablizer shock.

Quick Reply: 06 megacab HEMI with 150,000 on it