3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

D Load Range Vs. E Load Range

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 02:57 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by jimfed67
WTF????? That's some sick shyt. Is it a steering stabilzer issue???
Yep, sure is.
This should be a federally mandated recall for all manufacturers, but ohh wait.... The gov't has their foot in the door of the companies with these issue's!

It beats the snot out of the front ends and weakens every compinent it violently shakes. i have to disagree that the tires make any difference whatsoever. This is soley due to bad design.

Old 11-11-2010, 11:24 AM
Rich 2500
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jimfed67
WTF????? That's some sick shyt. Is it a steering stabilzer issue???
Well it's an issue for sure, but just hanging a new stabilizer on it is very seldom a fix. This is a quote from the owner:

No, the dealer never fixed it, and refused to do any further repair attempts per Ford Motor Co's direction. I revoked acceptance of the truck, the dealer moved it to their collision repair center parking area where it was stripped of parts to repair other vehicles. I am out $34,000. I am one of the principles trying to get a class action suit against Ford, however instead of fixing a design problem Ford would rather pay attorney's with political pull with judges to avoid their responsibilities.
DW is an equal opportunity destroyer, Ford, GM, Dodge, Jeep, doesn't seem to matter much with the right combination of wear and equipment you can get it, getting rid of it is the problem.

Quick Reply: D Load Range Vs. E Load Range