3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Plasti-dip?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 04:17 PM
Larry08
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks ricer, yeah that stuff is awsome. After the lift, wheels and tires...i think the nerfs are gonna be the next victim. Bt the way, i will be getting ahold of you when i need that hitch cover plate.

Old 04-03-2011, 08:05 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Looks good.

Now I likes my chrome (well actually I like stainless steel and diamond plate) but I ain't really diggin' the chrome lower bumper behind the chrome bull bar. I think I'd either color match that or making that black as well. Would make that bull bar stand out...

Old 04-03-2011, 11:40 PM
Larry08
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HammerZ71
Looks good.

Now I likes my chrome (well actually I like stainless steel and diamond plate) but I ain't really diggin' the chrome lower bumper behind the chrome bull bar. I think I'd either color match that or making that black as well. Would make that bull bar stand out...
I have actually been considering blacking that out as well. When i put my lift on would be the perfect opportunity seeing as how the bumper will be off the truck. Im also thinking about pulling the headlights apart and giving them the black treatment too.

How well will plasti-dip hold up on a front bumper?

Quick Reply: Plasti-dip?