3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Couple new toys on the way...

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 06:22 PM
haulinhemi06
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Couple new toys on the way...

Put a post up a couple weeks ago about my front shock goin bad again. Ordered a pair of Rancho Quick Lift Struts. Apparently theres a national back order on the Bilsteins and they dont know when theyre gonna make anymore. Dont know if anyone else has heard about that or not (or if its even true).
But anyway, I also have been running this flowmaster kit for a little over two years now and its starting to rust out so.... I also got a Magnaflow system on the way as well. They should both be installed in a week when i get home from college. Ill get videos/pics/sound clips up when everything is done. Hated to post before it was but if youre anything like me you hate to wait for stuff like this.

Old 05-02-2011, 01:25 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Make sure you do before and after pics and vids though

Old 05-02-2011, 02:39 PM
popdog
Veteran
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

bilsteins are on backorder? Glad I bought em when I did... Just installed the front last week, will get the rears on soon. Let me tell you the front end feels so tight and responsive with those shocks on. Definitely a fan of the bilsteins - smoothed up the ride a ton.

Quick Reply: Couple new toys on the way...