3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Teaser pic for you guys

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 03:25 PM
willdikem66
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by reefguy89
hey weed how hard would it be to glass a tablet or ipad in the dash? been thinking about that after i finish my subs.
You tube hs a video of a ram with an IPad dosent show the install but you can get a good idea

Old 09-14-2012, 04:17 PM
theDogger
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by weedahoe
That's easy to say if you haven't even done one or worked with molding anything or glassing it in place. The material itself is not cheap. Glass mat and resin, fillers, primers, paints, clear coats, building the frame, securing the docking station, the tools, ect.

It can all add up quick. Is it do-able? Sure. Will it be right the first time? Likely jot because if you're aren't experienced, then it's a learning curve. Being you learn things along the way, after all is said and done you then realize how you should have done it a different way or don't like how it turned out.
Yes you are correct...I did not think of that I have been doing this so long! Great Point!

theDogger

Last edited by theDogger; 09-14-2012 at 04:19 PM.

Quick Reply: Teaser pic for you guys