3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Surprise! Another Dodge Dealership Tries to Bone a Loyal Patron

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 12:46 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by SLT07ThunderRoad
Please let me know if there is a section on this forum to inquire about reputable repair shops around the country. Having written that, contact me if you ever want the name of a reputable repair shop in Ontario County NY.
I actually inquired about this with the powers that be, (those who pay the bills) a couple of years ago. Thought about maybe something in the regional section, but I was told it would lead to issues especially if we created a section specifically for it and it was dropped.

I guess if you guys have a good one, just create a thread about your good experience with a dealer and include the name and location in your post. Thataway, "the forum" didn't have a thing to do with it...

Old 08-16-2011, 02:25 AM
IamFrank
Professional
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

To close: they ended up accidentally refunding me the $102 twice , though I was a gentlemen and gave one back to them. I will not be returning to this, or any other Dodge dealership service station again. Scorn me once...

Old 08-16-2011, 04:03 AM
bandroidx
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would have kept the extra $100 for your trouble and for the fact you almost wasted $1400 and they wouldnt have said oh wait you dont need this if you went for it for sure!

other than that, good job man and thanks for the warning. i always stayed away from dealerships for repair work but its good to have a reminder why every once in a while.

maybe these companies wouldnt need to borrow my money to keep afloat if they reworked their service dept's entirely.

Quick Reply: Surprise! Another Dodge Dealership Tries to Bone a Loyal Patron