3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Moesperformance

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 11:38 AM
canadianbrute
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moesperformance

Does anyone know what is going on over at moesperformance. I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone there for 2 weeks. I've called every day wih no answer and the voicemail box full. I've emailed a few times as well with no reply. Just hoping they haven't closed the doors or something.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:42 AM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

They are sloooooow to respond. They use to be very good and then we started referring everyone there. Now, I think he's so busy he can't handle it all.

My suggestion is to buy elswhere if you haven't already made a purchase.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:48 AM
canadianbrute
Amateur

I already ordered online. I would go elsewhere if I could get a hold of anyone to cancel my order. Might have to just have the credit card company cancel payment. Idk.

Old 12-01-2011, 03:03 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

If Bob is to be believed (and past interactions would lead me to give him the benefit of the doubt), he has had a ton of personal issues going on lately and has hired help a couple of times that hasn't worked out.

I'm still not giving up on him, BUT I would hesitate to slap my credit card down on an order without talking to Bob FIRST.

It's a shame, he used to have about the best customer service out there and his prices were very hard to beat...

Old 12-01-2011, 07:11 PM
wink2873
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well its a good thing I just read this.... I was about to order pacesetter long tubes and y pipe kit from there.... I dont have a lifetime to wait around for it.

Old 12-01-2011, 07:20 PM
MikeHTally
Champion

Originally Posted by HammerZ71
If Bob is to be believed (and past interactions would lead me to give him the benefit of the doubt), he has had a ton of personal issues going on lately and has hired help a couple of times that hasn't worked out.

I'm still not giving up on him, BUT I would hesitate to slap my credit card down on an order without talking to Bob FIRST.

It's a shame, he used to have about the best customer service out there and his prices were very hard to beat...
It is a shame. I've bought several things from Moe's Performance and I was completely satisfied.

Old 12-02-2011, 12:45 AM
canadianbrute
Amateur

I've heard nothing but good things on this forum. That's why I didn't have to think to hard about ordering. If he is too busy with other orders or just life in general that's fine but answer your phone, reply to emails and for crying out loud disable online ordering on your site.

Old 12-02-2011, 09:05 AM
T-Muns
Veteran
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It took weeks just to get them to cancel my order because I couldn't wait any longer. Prices are good, but the service is too slow.
Originally Posted by wink2873
well its a good thing I just read this.... I was about to order pacesetter long tubes and y pipe kit from there.... I dont have a lifetime to wait around for it.
Amazon has the headers considerably cheaper (painted and coated). They have Y pipe too just the not the coated version

Old 12-04-2011, 10:29 AM
wink2873
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by T-Muns
It took weeks just to get them to cancel my order because I couldn't wait any longer. Prices are good, but the service is too slow.

Amazon has the headers considerably cheaper (painted and coated). They have Y pipe too just the not the coated version
i'll prob just get them from summit... I can literally drive to the huge store in tallmadge in a half hour and just buy everything there

Old 12-04-2011, 07:25 PM
rideon20z
Veteran

unfortunatley i ordered something from there also , he had answered my questions until i had gave him my credit card number then i could get nothing from him no answer , no responce of where my parts were , one month later the parts showed up , i havent been back since , theres better prices out there all over for the same stuff , he's the middle man but not that kind of middle man you want to deal with , i dont like to talk bad about anybody but if you need your stuff look else where , good luck guys !!

Quick Reply: Moesperformance