3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Dumbest thing you've done with your ram

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 12:10 AM
gHEMImorePower
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I floored it in reverse at taco bueno and apparently there was a lowered s-10 right behind me. Oops

Old 06-02-2012, 12:14 AM
gHEMImorePower
All Star

Reefguy that's pretty bad. You should just give me your truck . I love lifted rcsb's

Old 06-02-2012, 12:14 AM
reefguy89
Captain

Originally Posted by gHEMImorePower
I floored it in reverse at taco bueno and apparently there was a lowered s-10 right behind me. Oops
haha thats no bueno. haha sorry had to.

Old 06-02-2012, 01:34 AM
Knuckles1988
Rookie

Fresh rain had the left the backroads muddy so I went to get the truck dirty. Tore through a mud hole at about 50mph and wasn't really paying attention to the raised up cattle guard on the other side. Jumped my ram a good foot or 2 in the air, when I landed I couldn't steer worth a damn without really cranking it. Turns out my serpentine belt came off. My truck for some reason doesn't have the diagram on it so luckily I had phone service and was able to Google the diagram so I could put it back on.

Old 06-02-2012, 02:01 AM
reefguy89
Captain

Originally Posted by Knuckles1988
Fresh rain had the left the backroads muddy so I went to get the truck dirty. Tore through a mud hole at about 50mph and wasn't really paying attention to the raised up cattle guard on the other side. Jumped my ram a good foot or 2 in the air, when I landed I couldn't steer worth a damn without really cranking it. Turns out my serpentine belt came off. My truck for some reason doesn't have the diagram on it so luckily I had phone service and was able to Google the diagram so I could put it back on.

yea thats one of the dumbest things dodge did by not putting the diagram on there. luckyly its not that hard to figure out how to route it.

Old 06-02-2012, 02:07 AM
reefguy89
Captain

Originally Posted by gHEMImorePower
Reefguy that's pretty bad. You should just give me your truck . I love lifted rcsb's

haha no. now if you had a cummings then we could trade.lol

Old 06-02-2012, 05:03 AM
Chet Ubetcha
3rd Gen Ram Moderator
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Suckingas03
The dumbest thing I have done to my truck is let my wife drive it. She hit a brick mailbox pulling in our driveway. It looked horriable.
I backed into one trying to get out of my buddy's corner lot driveway a few years ago. Couldn't even see it, and I thought I was just inching up onto a curb so I gave it some more throttle. That thing exploded all over the guy's driveway like it had dynamite inside of it, and I was barely moving. I've got a nice dent in my bumper that I've left alone as a scar of honor.

Old 06-02-2012, 01:20 PM
houseoftoes
Professional

When I had my Sierra 2 wheel drive in Hawaii I decided to try and turn around on the beach and got stuck. We tried for hours to get out of the beach and end up with the sand covering the back bumper. My friend pulled me out. i had so much fun I did it again later on LOL!! If I had my dodge that would of never happened.

Old 06-02-2012, 02:25 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

I pulled a Ford PowerStroke diesel off the beach about five years ago. He went right off the concrete ramp and that super heavy front end sunk like a rock in the soft, white sand. What was funny as hell was that chicks driving little front wheel drive Hondas and 'Yotas were going around him and running up & down the beach.

That diesel engine was just so damn heavy it pulled him right down to the axles...

Old 06-03-2012, 12:52 PM
Five.SevenRAM
Veteran

dumest thing ive done so far (had it about 1.5 months) is try and pull my buddies stock blazer out of 2 feet of muck. his chain was too short but i tried anyways and i sunk down to my axles. had to wait 3 hrs for my buddy to come find us in the woods and he pulled me out. lol. then it took both of us to pull that sh!tty blazer out he was sooo burried. shouldnt have tried it but oh well it was fun anyways. oh and btw gHEMI i ordered my extreme yesterday! cant wait for it to get here. im going to put out the duals right in front of the passenger tire.

Quick Reply: Dumbest thing you've done with your ram