3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Magnafow Rocks!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 08:52 PM
roadkingguy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Magnafow Rocks!!!!

So... I have had my 02 1500 for about a month, two weeks after I purchased it the tail pipe rusted off right at the muffler. I took that as sign and started trying to figure out what I wanted to put on it. I picked the truck up cause it only had 107,000 miles on it (which is good for around here) and the body is cherry and the interior looks like new. Figured it would be a great project for me to fix up, plus I like not having a car payment.

After reading everything I could find hear and watching youtube videos until my new bride was ready to kill me I had decided to go with a Flowmaster cat-back from Amazon fro about 350.00.

Well yesterday I was just about to order it when a friend told me about a performance center that he said did some kick *** exhaust so I called and talked to them from a long time and after going over what I wanted with them and the sound I was looking for they recommended Magnaflow.

Living in MI they said I should go with all SS but money is too tight for that right now, they ended up getting my buisness and installed a 14" SS Magnaflow SI/DO custom bent pipes out the back with 4" SS Magnaflow tips all welded in place for 400.00 OTD. I thought that was a very good price for a quallity custom install (what do you think).

Not only does it look great but it sounds fricken amazing. At first I thought it was too loud cause it was so much different than the boat that was under it. But the more I drive it the better it sounds, hell I have been just going for drives so I can hear it more, my wife said it sounds kick *** from outside.

Anyways, just wanted to let anyone know if they are looking for a muffler that Magnaflow is bad ***.

Dave

Old 07-05-2012, 01:14 AM
Senomar_DTK
Professional

Thats great to hear. I plan on getting a magnaflow myself.

Old 07-05-2012, 03:05 AM
steelyd
Rookie
Thumbs up Magnaflow

I've been enjoying my Magnaflow on my 'o5 Ram for a couple of years. You will NOT regret your purchase!
Enjoy the Roar!

Old 07-05-2012, 09:00 AM
bikejunkie1013

I have been Real happy with all the Magnaflow products!!

Old 07-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Bertil
Rookie

Awesome, what company are you talking about? Since I am in MI and will be looking at changing out my pos rusted out exhaust system...

Old 07-05-2012, 11:27 PM
roadkingguy

Originally Posted by Bertil
Awesome, what company are you talking about? Since I am in MI and will be looking at changing out my pos rusted out exhaust system...
Maxi Auto Center in Charlotte. Its a small shop, however; they did very good work.

Old 07-06-2012, 09:16 AM
ewing111
Captain
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

ahhh...can't wait to put some magnaflows on my truck! Good to hear you like em, seems to be the best ones imo.

Old 07-06-2012, 11:15 AM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Quick Reply: Magnafow Rocks!!!!