3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Leveled, New Wheels & Tires

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 04:53 PM
Hoosier BigHorn
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate_sorenson
sorry i meant oasis, theyre sweet
That cover is bad*ss! I haven't seen that one yet. Probably costs a fortune though.

Old 08-13-2012, 05:06 PM
ZWilson07
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hoosier BigHorn
Very true. I used it in conjunction with the wheel & tire sticky thread because I had a hard time visualizing what the offset changes were going to do as far as moving the tires in towards the suspension or out away from it.

honestly the best way to do that, even though it sucks is to see what offsets stick out and do what.

We really need (if we dont already) to have a wheel picture thread. Have it separated for 02-05, and 06-08 even or all together as one and have people show at least a couple different pictures (from the side, front and rear, and really showing what each offset and backspacing looks like)

Alot of other vehicle forums that ive had were setup like this and it was really beneficial. That way you can go to the wheel picture thread, go through and see what offset/backspacing/sizes/spacers/tire setup etc etc etc looks like what and let people decide.

For instance for my ranger...... http://www.fordrangerforum.com/wheel...ence-page.html

It really starts getting good about about half way down where the same truck has had numerous wheel and tire combos, they started including offset/backspacing with wheel size, etc etc. I think this in conjunction with the sticky that shows what fits/hits would be best to really give people a good idea and visualize what they can expect.

Last edited by ZWilson07; 08-13-2012 at 05:09 PM.

Quick Reply: Leveled, New Wheels & Tires