3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

20" tires

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 03:34 PM
GreenDakotaKid
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In December I put on 4 Firestone Destination LE/2's and i think they are great. i got the whole set mounted balanced and installed for $750. I thought that was pretty good for 20's. Also i have driven them in the rain and snow and they are very good (especially in the rain). that price i got was at the local Firestone dealer too.

Old 02-18-2013, 07:43 AM
wingnutks
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ended up getting 4 of the Cooper Discover H/Ts. I like them so far, they do ride a bit smoother than the Zeons which I didnt really notice until after I switched, but it makes sense with the Zeons being a more aggressive tread.

Old 02-19-2013, 11:48 AM
RamedHemi
Professional
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just put on Bf G's Rugged Terrian on , have about 10k miles on them now wow what a tire honestly the best tire and ride I have ever felt in truck for such an aggresive tread, they are so quiet but looking at them you would think very noisey, more than pleased with them. This tire changed the entire ride and handling. Its a different truck. I wouldn't put a wrangler HP back on if they where giving away for free. Worst tire by far, im sure you would all agree. If I ever buy a new one and it comes with those tires. I would drive from dealer to tire shop same day and remove them.

Quick Reply: 20" tires