3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

2" level kit V's tourtion bar turned up

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 01:18 PM
MatthewBowling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok that was the KEY I need the level kit lifts without the added torsion. That seems betters to me with longer shocks I should be good to go. And no I just want level.

Old 04-11-2013, 01:30 PM
04HemiGreg
Record Breaker

All things considered, shocks are cheap. And if you are still riding on the original shocks, it's probably past time to replace them anyway. I can't tell you it's going to ride like a limo. I just know I have driven F150's, F250's, Chevy 1500's, 2500's, and my 1500HD, and even with my level and shocks, I still prefer my ride to any of those others. I was scared off from doing it for years because I was afraid the ride would be trashed and I also was afraid of sagging the rear end when I tow my RV and the nose sticking up too far. None of that has been a problem. If I could do it over again, I'd do exactly what I have now back the first time I needed new tires on the truck. But, again, if I was trying to build an off-road toy - I'd go full lift kit.

Old 04-11-2013, 02:13 PM
MatthewBowling

No it just looks good to off road or anything. And I have gooseneck horse trailers so full lift isn't going to work unless like u said just a toy. Friend has a set of air helper bags and compressor he is going to give me so that will take care of any sag or front end walking. Thanks for the info

Quick Reply: 2" level kit V's tourtion bar turned up