3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

BIG TRUCKS AND LITTLE LADIES

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 04:03 PM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: BIG TRUCKS AND LITTLE LADIES

Why does it matter if she only purchased it because she liked it? Yall sound jealous because she has a nice truck. People that purchase chargers dont get them to race in do they? No, most of them get them for there daily drivers. My truck is my daily driver and it only pulls stuff on occasion. I use the bed sometimes, but i could get away with using an SUV. In the end you dont have to purchase a truck to do "blue collar work" because if that was the case then truck manufactuers wouldnt be making $50,000+vehicles desinged for luxery.

Old 04-15-2007, 04:12 PM
Dodgeramman
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: squirtbottle09

Why does it matter if she only purchased it because she liked it? Yall sound jealous because she has a nice truck. People that purchase chargers dont get them to race in do they? No, most of them get them for there daily drivers. My truck is my daily driver and it only pulls stuff on occasion. I use the bed sometimes, but i could get away with using an SUV. In the end you dont have to purchase a truck to do "blue collar work" because if that was the case then truck manufactuers wouldnt be making $50,000+vehicles desinged for luxery.
Thank you!

Old 04-15-2007, 04:54 PM
hemiyellow
DC Insider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yah i agree with squirtbottle...a truck doesnt have to be used a certain way for someone to buy it...look at me, i lowered mine so my dad could get in it and i hardly ever use the bed, but i grew up learning how to drive on trucks and thats what i'm always gonna own is a truck....and besides, who is gonna complain if a hot blonde or brunette is drivin a big *** truck???? i sure in the hell aint goin to, to me thats the best sight in the world is seein a hot chick drivin a big truck

Old 04-15-2007, 05:06 PM
FFMedic1479
All Star

A chick with a nice truck gets at least 2 automatic points on the hotness scale. Where I live, chicks with big trucks usually haul around horses, hey and all that crap. Chicks that ride horses get an automatic 1-2 points.

Old 04-15-2007, 05:07 PM
tailgatedrinkin
Professional

fair enough, obvioulsy everyone has the right to buy and drive whatever they want. that wasnt the question. i just dont understand why she would getthe biggest diesel to just drive around town?? the only part of this that bothers me is seeing people that need that truck and cant afford it because mark up has gone up soo much on thesetrucks ever since its been the popular vehicle of choice.

Old 04-15-2007, 06:10 PM
Ben D.
Champion

I completely agree with stumpbreaker and Squirtbottle.
Who cares if she bought it because it looked cool. Take it as a compliment that people think the ram trucks look good. I agree with people that trucks are meant for work. but sorry I'm not going to buy a 40k dollar CTD 2500 and beat the hell out of it and mess it up.Since when is taking care of something against the rules? How many of you wouldbuy an expensive truck and just beat it up because it's "meant for work"???? You guys need to chek out the CTD forum most of the guys there that have the heavy duty trucks you speak of don't go beat em up and let them get dirty and nasty. You know why? because they paid for that truck and at a pricetag of 40k or more I think I'd wanna take care of it too.

and for those that say they are mad because they're jealous because a lady that has money can afford a better rig than you, well I guess you shoulda tried a bit harder in school and went to college. Maybe then the shoe would be on the other foot.

not to mention if I saw a nice lookin girl drivin a big pickup truck I'd be tryin to get some digits off that little lady

Old 04-15-2007, 06:21 PM
mdram43
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: tailgatedrinkin

i completely understand that the truck of today is not used for what its intended for, but what im complaining about and i guess a little jealous too. is these rich ladies that drive a heavy duty rig to the mall and back to get there nails done. and then you see guys with a little ford ranger about to die trying to pull their work trailer from job site to job site!!!!
i deffenantly agree with you. and its a shame because the price of trucks is gettin ridiculous

Old 04-15-2007, 06:23 PM
mdram43
Record Breaker

o yea and when did any of us say that because its a work truck you need to beat the hell out of it? ha i put a mower in the back of mine for my weekend job, then lumber and what ever else for my daily job, i still wash and wax the truck on the weekend.

Old 04-15-2007, 06:26 PM
HighDuke1911
Champion

i bought a truck because we need it to tow our future boat and jet skis... other than that, we got it because it looks kool and that it has much more room than a little car does. we dont use it for hauling trailers and stuff just yet. i have to agree with dodgeramman, squirtbottle09, hemiyellow, and Ben D. dude, people are buying trucks for shows and looks and stuff now-a-days. it doesnt matter anymore why people by trucks now. look, i see OLD people buy chargers and GTO's and a lot of american muscle and just keep em in their garage or go to the VFW Post or the grocery store! plus, im a big dude (not fat, just buff and tall) and the truck has plenty of room for me. i cant scrunch into a little car for you guys that complain about trucks not being put to work.

but hott chicks that drive trucks is fuccin awesome! theres on at my work that drives a lifted tundra, shes so hott!! i wanna do her!! lol. actually, i will do her. im talking to her and hopefuly she gives in, which im noticing she is...

Old 04-15-2007, 07:29 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

that is great that a hot chick has a nice truck. who cares what it is used for, if you are goign to pay for it. it is yours to use however you want.

Quick Reply: BIG TRUCKS AND LITTLE LADIES