3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

BIG TRUCKS AND LITTLE LADIES

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 01:52 AM
HighDuke1911
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: BIG TRUCKS AND LITTLE LADIES

yeah, he did have a nice truck and now has anice truck again. but the old one was sicker. but is till hate him.

pappy, i see now! lol. NDG's are the best when you Jager Bomb the hell out of them! lol. btw, how do you Jager Bomb? I put in Jager in a reg. cup at the height of the shot glass, fill the shotglass up with Red Bull (the first i did it was with RB, so it stays, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ROCKSTAR), drop in the shot glass, then chug it all down! i repeat 10 times, yeah. then im out!

Old 04-18-2007, 01:21 PM
nathanp
Captain

ORIGINAL: bohoram

ORIGINAL: nathanp

ORIGINAL: bohoram

ORIGINAL: nathanp

i absolutley hate people like this, i hate people who buy a truck and never use the box..... it so pointless, or guys who lift trucks and throw big *** tires under it "just cause it looks cool" and that lift and tires never once sees mud, ya it might be hot for a chick to drive the truck but i dont agree with her buying it cause it looks nice
Are you modding your truck so you can race it? Didnt think so.
well the hell does that mean?? haha
Think about it. Why are you modding? To race? No, then dont mod.........point is she can buy a truck even if she never uses the bed.
im actually modding my truck because i do alot of off-roading, pulling stuff on the farm.... all are alot easier with more torque, try pulling a trailer full of seed bags that weighs like 10,000lbs or so, you will understand why both me and my dad have modified trucks

Old 04-18-2007, 02:15 PM
HighDuke1911
Champion

shoulda got the diesel baby!

Old 04-18-2007, 03:01 PM
nathanp
Captain

at the time i didnt have the extra 10 grand to spend on a truck at already had about 80k more on then the truck i got.... next truck will be a diesel for sure

Quick Reply: BIG TRUCKS AND LITTLE LADIES