3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

BIG TRUCKS AND LITTLE LADIES

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 02:30 PM
HighDuke1911
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: BIG TRUCKS AND LITTLE LADIES

nothing at all. i want one!!! but she has to buy me a Viper.

Old 04-16-2007, 05:48 PM
schmedly
Rookie

People buy cars just on thier appearance all the time, why not a truck! Besides I've seen a lot of sport trucks out there that are only show pieces- never see a days' work. I know people that buy the 2500 just to have the sound of the Cummins and never tow. Would it have been more acceptable if the owner of the new truck was a big ol' burly guy that said he just bought because he liked the way it looked?

Old 04-16-2007, 05:55 PM
nathanp
Captain

i absolutley hate people like this, i hate people who buy a truck and never use the box..... it so pointless, or guys who lift trucks and throw big *** tires under it "just cause it looks cool" and that lift and tires never once sees mud, ya it might be hot for a chick to drive the truck but i dont agree with her buying it cause it looks nice

Old 04-16-2007, 09:33 PM
HighDuke1911
Champion

ORIGINAL: schmedly

Would it have been more acceptable if the owner of the new truck was a big ol' burly guy that said he just bought because he liked the way it looked?
like me? lol. yeah!!

ORIGINAL: nathanp

guys who lift trucks and throw big *** tires under it "just cause it looks cool" and that lift and tires never once sees mud, ya it might be hot for a chick to drive the truck but i dont agree with her buying it cause it looks nice
that, i understand!! this one dude i hate, when i see him, im gonna fucc him up, he has a brand new 2007Ford F-250 King Ranch, he got this after his 2006 Ford F-350 with a 12 in. lift and 40" in. tires with 20" chromes got stolen. He put the Front at about a 10" lift and the back at a 8"(?) (California lift is what we call it here in California). He rides dirtbikes and quads, but carries them in there but he never off-roads his truck with that sexy lift... he'd tip if he did though...

Old 04-17-2007, 12:04 AM
bohoram
Professional

i absolutley hate people like this, i hate people who buy a truck and never use the box..... it so pointless, or guys who lift trucks and throw big *** tires under it "just cause it looks cool" and that lift and tires never once sees mud, ya it might be hot for a chick to drive the truck but i dont agree with her buying it cause it looks nice
Are you modding your truck so you can race it? Didnt think so.

Old 04-17-2007, 12:29 AM
dirtydodge02
Banned

I'm all for it. Any person who wants to buy a vehicle they enjoy driving is smarter than a person who buys a nice car they just enjoy being seen in. 1-Ton Ram or Dakota. Who cares!?!?!?!!! If I had the money, I'd have an '06 3500 that wouldrarely see a load in the bed, but that's what I'd have either way. And who's to say she doesn't use it for towing or what-have-you? IMO, I see absolutely not a damn thing wrong with any part of it except that it's not parked in my driveway.

Old 04-17-2007, 12:44 AM
Pappy_FB
Record Breaker

Well,
When the wife and I were looking for a new vehicle for Her to drive we looked at the Durango, but the Big Black Hemi (BBH) caught her eye. Yay Wifey!

Lets sum up:
* Dodge Truck $26 to 45k (depending on your options)
* Haulin a$$ (NDGs!) $100 to 200 an hour
* Sweet Mods to Truck $500 to 6k
* The look on some guys face after herags ontheStock looking Ramand gets his doors blown off by aGIRLdriving aBBH - PRICELESS!

Just my 2 cents
Hemi's, Harleys and Women -the stuff dreams are made of.
They Hate it so We love it!

Old 04-17-2007, 01:54 AM
HighDuke1911
Champion

ORIGINAL: Pappy_FB

Well,
When the wife and I were looking for a new vehicle for Her to drive we looked at the Durango, but the Big Black Hemi (BBH) caught her eye. Yay Wifey!

Lets sum up:
* Dodge Truck $26 to 45k (depending on your options)
* Haulin a$$ (NDGs!) $100 to 200 an hour
* Sweet Mods to Truck $500 to 6k
* The look on some guys face after herags ontheStock looking Ramand gets his doors blown off by aGIRLdriving aBBH - PRICELESS!

Just my 2 cents
Hemi's, Harleys and Women -the stuff dreams are made of.
They Hate it so We love it!

oh god, your great! lol. but the NDG's in my truck arent THAT expensive! where'd you get yours?

Old 04-17-2007, 02:06 AM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker

Why does it matter if they lift a truck and dont need it? Sure it is an outtrageous lift, but who cares. He has money and enjoys making his vehicals exactly the way he likes them. And HighDuke1911, just because he doesnt ever take it off road it makes you want to beat him? He has a nice truck, and wants it to grab attention. It did its job well if he was people with a grudge against him. I am thinking of putting 33" a/t tiresand 20's on it, but I hardly ever take it off the highway, does that make you mad? I have a 4x4 but dont use it that often, that grind yalls gears? A brush guard is in my trucks near future as well, but I dont plan on going anywhere it will be needed. Everyone has there own right to do everything and anything they want to there vehicals whether they need it or not.

Old 04-17-2007, 05:36 AM
bohoram
Professional

squirtbottle, I totally agree, to each his own.

Quick Reply: BIG TRUCKS AND LITTLE LADIES