3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

BIG TRUCKS AND LITTLE LADIES

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 04:02 PM
HighDuke1911
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: BIG TRUCKS AND LITTLE LADIES

ORIGINAL: squirtbottle09

ORIGINAL: nathanp

i absolutley hate people like this, i hate people who buy a truck and never use the box..... it so pointless, or guys who lift trucks and throw big *** tires under it "just cause it looks cool" and that lift and tires never once sees mud, ya it might be hot for a chick to drive the truck but i dont agree with her buying it cause it looks nice
Why does it matter if they lift a truck and dont need it? Sure it is an outtrageous lift, but who cares. He has money and enjoys making his vehicals exactly the way he likes them. And HighDuke1911, just because he doesnt ever take it off road it makes you want to beat him? He has a nice truck, and wants it to grab attention. It did its job well if he was people with a grudge against him. I am thinking of putting 33" a/t tiresand 20's on it, but I hardly ever take it off the highway, does that make you mad? I have a 4x4 but dont use it that often, that grind yalls gears? A brush guard is in my trucks near future as well, but I dont plan on going anywhere it will be needed. Everyone has there own right to do everything and anything they want to there vehicals whether they need it or not.
lol. im not gonna beat his *** for that reason.. theres another reason i which i will. you wanna know what it is? heres a start... DISRESPECT. so if you wanna know, hit reply, and say yes. ill tell ya the story.

Old 04-17-2007, 05:05 PM
sspp
Professional

Yes. Yes. Yes.

(I love instigating)

Old 04-17-2007, 05:08 PM
FFMedic1479
All Star

It is funny how often this site gets off topic.

Old 04-17-2007, 07:53 PM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker

Yes I would like to know the entire story of how you and some wealthy dude with no respect dont get along . It isnt just because he drives a ford is it? lol

Old 04-17-2007, 08:20 PM
nathanp
Captain

ORIGINAL: bohoram

i absolutley hate people like this, i hate people who buy a truck and never use the box..... it so pointless, or guys who lift trucks and throw big *** tires under it "just cause it looks cool" and that lift and tires never once sees mud, ya it might be hot for a chick to drive the truck but i dont agree with her buying it cause it looks nice
Are you modding your truck so you can race it? Didnt think so.
well the hell does that mean?? haha

Old 04-17-2007, 09:15 PM
tailgatedrinkin
Professional

wow didnt know i would start all this???? dont you love internet tuff guys!!!~!~~!!

Old 04-17-2007, 10:05 PM
HighDuke1911
Champion

ok, i was driving my moms Honda C-RV and picked my sister up from her friends. he came by about 10 minutes later. we were kool at the time until this bad thing happened.... so i was sitting in the drivers seat chatting it up with my sis (in the pass. seat) and her 2 friends (standing outside, the hott one on my side, the fugly one on my sis' side). so they roll up. were talkin and then the dude sits in my back seat. whatever. so i need to leave, so i tell him to get out so i can leave. he SLAMS my moms door. i was chill, i said "open it back upo and close it nicely since youre a fuccin bitch about slamming your car doors." and he opens and slams it again. so i try hopping out the car to beat his *** but my sister hott friend was holding the door shut while i was talkin mad **** to him. check this one out,i called him a bitch, he called me a bitch in a real wimpy way, i said "why you tryna call me a bitch when your lookin away like you fucced up hardcore with your hands over your head you little bitch. ill fucc you up when i see you." hes one of them dudes who tries being all badass but really isnt. when push comes to shove, he runs... so yeah, when i see him, its on baby!

Old 04-17-2007, 11:03 PM
Pappy_FB
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: HighDuke1911

ORIGINAL: Pappy_FB

Well,
When the wife and I were looking for a new vehicle for Her to drive we looked at the Durango, but the Big Black Hemi (BBH) caught her eye. Yay Wifey!

Lets sum up:
* Dodge Truck $26 to 45k (depending on your options)
* Haulin a$$ (NDGs!) $100 to 200 an hour
* Sweet Mods to Truck $500 to 6k
* The look on some guys face after herags ontheStock looking Ramand gets his doors blown off by aGIRLdriving aBBH - PRICELESS!

Just my 2 cents
Hemi's, Harleys and Women -the stuff dreams are made of.
They Hate it so We love it!

oh god, your great! lol. but the NDG's in my truck arent THAT expensive! where'd you get yours?
Well the wifeys Bday was a few weeks ago and I tried to hire her some Professional NDGs (2 NDGs)but they started at $200 an hour, I couldn't get em to go any lower than $175. 1 NDG for $100, I said no deal.
Then an Idea hit me...Invite lots of her girl friends over and Jager Bomb em in to NDG-ness. Works every time

Old 04-17-2007, 11:04 PM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker

BUT he has a nice truck

Old 04-17-2007, 11:50 PM
bohoram
Professional

ORIGINAL: bohoram

Are you modding your truck so you can race it? Didnt think so.
well the hell does that mean?? haha
Think about it. Why are you modding? To race? No, then dont mod.........point is she can buy a truck even if she never uses the bed.

Quick Reply: BIG TRUCKS AND LITTLE LADIES