3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Can you dress up a Hemi?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 11:42 AM
bradp337
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can you dress up a Hemi?

I have a 06 hemi ram and want to dress up the engine. Im just wondering if anyone has found any good sites for dressing up their hemi. I would like to find a cover for the intake area. Let me know if anyone has any ideas or any pics of their engine compartments.

Old 06-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Mojave
Professional
Default RE: Can you dress up a Hemi?

Sure you can. I have been considering some changes to mine as well. Here is a link to give you some ideas.
http://www.autotrucktoys.com/ram/Dod...-Up-C1049.aspx

I am adding new colored plug wires (red). I am getting the K&N CAI kit and then putting the red bag over it. I have painted my calipers before with special high heat resistant paint. You could probably do a nice job on some parts that way as well.

Old 06-11-2007, 02:03 PM
bradp337

I did see all of that stuff on that site before but i was wondering if anyone had anything else. It seems like everytime i go and look for engine dress up for a hemi that site comes up. thanks though. that stuff does look cool but its pricy[&:]

Old 06-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Mojave
Professional

No problem. If you really want something unique then you could try painting some of the items yourself. That stuff is very pricey.

Quick Reply: Can you dress up a Hemi?