3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Ram Air for SRT10 Hood

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 10:28 PM
bentley06
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ram Air for SRT10 Hood

Hey everyone, I'm kinda new here so I don't know if this has been mentioned or not. I did a search and couldn't turn up anything, so here we go...

I have an SRT10 hood on my 06 Ram 1500. Ive been looking for an intake for my truck that runs from the scoop down to the intake on the engine. Now, all I've been finding have been the intakes that run from the scoop over to the airbox, then from the airbox over to the intake, and those are for the SRT10 V10 Viper engines. Not something that might work for a 4.7 unless I use the stock intake pipe with the silencer. Not exactly what I'm looking for.

What I am looking for is an intake that I can take the silencer off the intake manifold, and run a connector from the scoop to an airfilter box right behind the scoop thenstraight to the manifold. Less kinks and turns = more hp.

Neone with any help?

Old 06-15-2007, 12:25 AM
JROCKER
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ram Air for SRT10 Hood

Probably gonna need to fab up something yourself. Or have someone do it for you. I doubt there is a specific piece that will connect a 4.7 to a srt10 hood.
Call the factory or see what the intake looks like on the srt10 and see if you can modify it to fit your needs.

Quick Reply: Ram Air for SRT10 Hood