3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Supercharger Testing 2004 Hemi

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2004 | 02:58 AM
drtelco
|
Professional
Default Supercharger Testing 2004 Hemi

Anybody want to sponsor my truck for Supercharger testing? I live in Southern Calif within minutes of KenneBell superchargers. I have volunteered my truck for testing. In return KenneBell is offering a substantial discount and will take care of installation and tuning of my truck. Stage 1: KenneBell will install a set of High Flow injectors and recalibrate my computer....estimated time 1-3 weeks. At that time my truck is returned while the intercooler parts are tested and readied for installation. Stage 2: Supercharger and intercooler are installed/tested/tuned and dyno tests are completed. Estimated time for stage two is 1-2 weeks. Please remember that KenneBell is working on numerous projects and cannot dedicate their entire staff for the Hemi testing. If any questions please don't hesitate to ask.....If anybody wants to help that would be great....Please note: Testing will start within the next two weeks....

Old 10-09-2004 | 10:10 AM
moparturd
Banned
Default RE: Supercharger Testing 2004 Hemi

You'll have to let us know how the truck and upgrades do. Last I heard Kenne Bell gave up on the 03 Hemi because they couldn't get the computer to work with their set-up. I just hope they can find some way to adjust the computers for other mods.

Old 10-09-2004 | 03:22 PM
drtelco
|
Professional

From the conversations I've had with their programmer.....it seems they have cracked the programming code. They already have complete kits ready....testing will be made on my truck since it's a 4X4 and I use my truck for the most part to tow. Before they release their product they want to be sure it is 100% reliable. Once the installation/programming/tuning is completed I will be road testing by towing my boat a few times to Lake Havasu....

Old 10-09-2004 | 08:02 PM
moparturd
Banned

That's good to hear. If they can get inside the computer code, then they can put the kit together that will work.

Old 10-09-2004 | 09:11 PM
Vader
Champion

That is really great news. Good luck and keep us posted.

Quick Reply: Supercharger Testing 2004 Hemi