3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

wonderfull wifey

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 07:52 PM
Hellbilly1
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wonderfull wifey

so for our anniversy she asks what i want hmm headers and exhaust cutout she yells at me says to expensive at 400 bucks for both.

now heres the kicker she spent 600 bucks today on 3 pairs of jeans and a new vaccum. and a micro wave hmm i am so pissed anyways just thought i would share

Old 07-21-2007, 07:56 PM
OldMoparMan
Veteran
Default RE: wonderfull wifey

I feel yer pain.

My dad says if it weren't for pu**y, we'd probably kill them, or use them for fishing bait.

Old 07-21-2007, 08:22 PM
Hellbilly1
Veteran

i would have to agree with that

Old 07-21-2007, 08:27 PM
Pappy_FB
Record Breaker

Sorry man.

My wife pretty much rocks. I'm a lucky guy.

Old 07-21-2007, 08:32 PM
marv02
Captain

OJ we don't agree what you did but we under stand why.

Old 07-21-2007, 08:53 PM
FL Cracker
Rookie

For 23 years I've had to practically force my wife to buy things for herself. She grew up poor and we had nothing for the first few years of our marriage. Now that we're financially stable she lives with the fear that we'll lose it all somehow. I'd be thrilled if she spent $600 bucks on jeans, a vacuum cleaner and a microwave because I know that I'd be coming home to a clean house with food on the table and wife that looks awesome in those new jeans!!!!!!

Old 07-21-2007, 09:11 PM
marv02
Captain

ORIGINAL: FL Cracker

For 23 years I've had to practically force my wife to buy things for herself. She grew up poor and we had nothing for the first few years of our marriage. Now that we're financially stable she lives with the fear that we'll lose it all somehow. I'd be thrilled if she spent $600 bucks on jeans, a vacuum cleaner and a microwave because I know that I'd be coming home to a clean house with food on the table and wife that looks awesome in those new jeans!!!!!!
Careful there Been ther My wife and my self had a nice home, 3 cars, 4 Motorcycles,RV, plus our first Baby on the way we were living the dream untill 09-11-01 hit we lost it all bankrupcy there were no jobs to be found I was working for the Airlines in North Carolina at the time.

We had to get loans from are relatives to move to Califonia to get jobs it's now 2007 and were are now getting back on our feet it been a hard long road we are still waiting to buy a new house but it takes time.

So be gladif you have a wife that saves money be glad you never know whats will happen trust me I don't wish bad luck for anyone been there done that.

We both make good money once again but the cost of gas and daycare and every day cost of living It is very hard to get back were you once were money wise andIn Califonia House prices are High to high it takes time.

I sure theres others out there with kinda the same story If you can save money do it when you'r life falls apart it seems nothing will go right for you ever again all you can do keep trying.

Old 07-21-2007, 09:24 PM
Hellbilly1
Veteran

you know its not so bad that she spent all that money on that stuff even when we didnt need a vaccum or a microwave but when she yells at my when i tell her what i want because its way to expensive i dont get i guess it must be a woman thing oh well just steamin had to vent ya know

Old 07-21-2007, 09:26 PM
FL Cracker
Rookie

Marv02,
I understand what you're saying. I love the fact that my wife is tight with a buck.I think you missed my point altogether.

Quick Reply: wonderfull wifey