3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

When STUCK happens...

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 11:16 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: When STUCK happens...

ORIGINAL: cr80renob

ORIGINAL: FL Cracker

My wife and a shovel........oh yeah, and a six pack of Mich Ultras on ice, just in case it takes her a while to getme unstuck.
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Haha I'm going to use that method next time...but just change wife to girl friend!
where do you take your truck and toys out to play in Arizona? Do you ever go to 339th ave?

Old 07-30-2007, 11:24 AM
cr80renob
Captain

ORIGINAL: jimmydaleo

ORIGINAL: cr80renob

ORIGINAL: FL Cracker

My wife and a shovel........oh yeah, and a six pack of Mich Ultras on ice, just in case it takes her a while to get me unstuck.
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Haha I'm going to use that method next time...but just change wife to girl friend!
where do you take your truck and toys out to play in Arizona? Do you ever go to 339th ave?
I usually go by bartlett lake... you can ride the motorcycles, jet skis, and take the truck out to have a little fun too! Plus it's really close to where I live...

Old 07-30-2007, 12:02 PM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker

I have a 30' 30,000lb tow strap. And a nice cell phone with numbers of many friends. lol. I spent 5 hours once just trying to get a polaris ranger unstuck, lol. 2 tractors, a truck, ranger, and 2 four wheelers all had to be towed by recker. Ohyeah, it also helps to know the wrecker company. $75

Old 07-30-2007, 01:07 PM
Hellbilly1
Veteran

ORIGINAL: squirtbottle09
2 tractors, a truck, ranger, and 2 four wheelers all had to be towed by recker. Ohyeah, it also helps to know the wrecker company. $75
wow that must be nice i have been charged over a 1000 for2 stucks

Old 07-30-2007, 01:30 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

I've been stuck twice where I couldn't get myself out. First time, in 1984, 17 years old, brand new Ford F150, 4x2, 2 weeks old. I was fishing about 20 miles from my home in upstate N.Y. and was too lazy to drag the 12' jon boat, so I parked too close to the river. Upon loading up at dusk, I spun 'em right down to the rear axles in mud. I walked to the nearest house to use the phone to call a wrecker, but, luckily it was all farmland around there, so the farmer got his tractor out and pulled me out. When I asked "What do I owe you?" the old guy (probably in his 70's) asked if there was beer in my cooler, and if so he'd take one. I gave him all 5!!!

The other time was onthe farmland in Ga. that Ihave with 2 other hunting/fishing/ATV buddies, current Dodge, before Auburn LSD & Winch were added. I just had to walk about 500 yards up to the barn and get my buddies 1957 John Deere out...

Quick Reply: When STUCK happens...