3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Lift for '05 Ram ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2004 | 07:34 PM
05_Ram_Rookie
Default RE: Lift for '05 Ram ?'s

Wow, that looks awesome. I've heard of those but always figured they were outrageously priced. Does anyone have one of these that can offer some perspective on it. Does it ride nice? Is the quality worthwhile? It seems like a neat idea but also seems like it can bring along a lot of problems. Anyone know more info on the air lifts.

Old 10-22-2004 | 08:53 PM
B][GT
Professional

The quality to me, from what ive seen in mag's and on tv shows, looks very high. solid parts and nice work. the ride will be ok, depends on how much air you run, since.. thats your springs, you got 100psi.. itll ride rough and ugly. As for problems, all depends on what you pan on doign.. if its a daily driver, thats getting a left for looks, then ya, youll have to route your lines better, etc.

Old 11-02-2004 | 02:20 PM
05_Ram_Rookie

Well I went to 4wheel parts and had them quote me a 6" lift w/ 37's and it looks likes its gonna be a lil over $5k for everything. He quoted me the Superlift for the dodge with the stabalizer and everything. Is this a good quality lift kit. I also got procomp xterrain tires and xtreme alloy 1069 rims. Any suggestions on anything else i mite need or mite not need? TIA.

Quick Reply: Lift for '05 Ram ?'s