3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

The new guy is asking for your opinon

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 08:23 AM
Pirata
Champion
Location: 2nd star to the right, then straight on until morning
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: The new guy is asking for your opinon

Lifting a non 4wd truck so you can looks like it's a 4wd. Maybe I am being a little harsh here but this makes about an much sense to me as the tape on fake sunroof.

Old 08-20-2007, 09:12 AM
eltupac
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its like buying a 4x4 truck to lower it and putting 24"s with a rubber band tire. WHY? it defeats the purpose of the truck. But thats just me.

Old 08-20-2007, 04:25 PM
TxbornTxraised

Ouch, you guys are harsh, na all kidding a side I know it's only a 2wd but hell I live next to mickey mouse. The only dirt my truck is gonna see is maybe the beach. Dam I wish I was getting the truck for free, you should see how many hours of overtime I have worked to raise enough for my down payment. And no I'm not lifting it so it can look like a 4wd. If I wanted a 4wd I would buy a 4wd. I just want my truck to look badass, you bag on me for it, so be it.

What ever happend to, "Yea man. I think that would look badass, or no you should look at this kit, it would look alot better. You people have to just relax and calm down. Theres already too much **** out there to be bitching about. But the key is, is to leave it OUT there.

P.S. I work in a stressful enviroment, so I've learned to keep that **** at work and not be a ******* about everything.

Old 08-21-2007, 08:16 AM
eltupac
All Star

Sorry man. Didnt mean to. I just thoughts that since your pops works for Dodge, he can gets you one or at least a break. And about the truck looks, I'm sorry, but I aints gonna lie, I dont like the whole drop, rubber band tire look. But thats just me, I aints gonna go preaching it. Its your truck, yous can do what you wants to it. Sorry again for the harsh welcome, being that you just gots here. There is a lot of guys that share your tastes and I am sure that they will help yous more than Pirata and I can. Good luck getting the truck.

Quick Reply: The new guy is asking for your opinon