3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Please help me with a price check

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 08:58 AM
Zack1978
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Please help me with a price check

So what you are saying is that the actual price of the truck should be settled before the rebate is figured in? BEcause when they were giving me the $29,700 price, that was with the rebate included! With respect to the 0%, I am a teacher so I can get the loan at my credit union, so it is a better deal to take the rebate.

Zack

Old 08-27-2007, 11:03 AM
#Red
Record Breaker
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Please help me with a price check

Yes Zack, it just keeps the numbers clearer in your head so that you know the price is not higher but the rebate makes it look low. Understand? Once you get to a price you are comfortable with, then subtract out the rebate and that is what you are paying for the truck. Like I said, do not hesitate to stand up and say “I don’t need the truck that bad”. I have NEVER been able to walk out without the truck at my price. Good luck and I hope to see pics of your new truck soon! Red

Quick Reply: Please help me with a price check